The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

D

davidian

Thats the situation of this page since friday (maybe more)
Funny

B

bakatut

well um if you ever get it , youll get past the first 2 screens then it might crash going to the 3rd (actually never been there so i dont know whats there) after you enter your cdkey ,

boom crashed for me ,(explorer that is)
i gotten in twice, and happend twice , right after i enter cdkey

;fuun

C

chuckas

I can't believe the stupidity of it. GOA knew how many active users they had, they knew most would be updating their accounts in the first few days from release, and here we are 4 days after release and still unable to use the product we friggin' well bought.

I hope GOA get down on their knees and grovel big time after this fiasco, and at least offer all those who have suffered another months free membership as a minimum !

This is just amateurish management.

Gillian - 46 Inf
Rabid - 35 Sorc

B

bakatut

OMG I GOT IN

AND IT crashed at the saame place again 3 times ,, strike youre ouT!

B

bakatut

woohoo 4th time crash,, ok giving up today maybe monday great

B

bakatut

wow i got in finally, figure i wrote the serial wrong (duh) maybe thats why it kept crashing, now i cant play anyway gotto go sleep `n work soon blahh :x keep hogging that page youll get in finally gee

L

lordbazzer

Ive posted this in another thread but I'll just tell you how I got in.

Instead of spamming the 'account' button on the web site, I logged into the game and to the sever selection screen. I then hit the 'activate SI' button and waited. When I got the 'unavailable' message i closed down the screen and repeated the process. It took me just over an hour, but I finally got activated on Thursday morning at 7.45 am.

Like I already said, I think I was one of the lucky ones......

Hope this helps.

M

mr.hanky

i actually manged to get to screen number 3, but then it said my freaking cd'key was wrong!! i typed it in like 15 times before i gave up:(

L

Larra

i think i registered mine about 7:45am on thursday... i got quite annoyed as even at socially strange hours it was still unaccessible (i first got the registration page up, but needed the account page! a few angry spammings of the button got me where i am...good job too, monitors arent designed to withstand being thrown out of windows)

i agree that whichever company is responsible for this hideous lack of bandwidth deserve to be /slapped...i think they owe us all that free month we didnt get with SI! lets face it, a lot of people are longtime players and thats a lot of money we've wasted on them for crap customer support, lack of updates when they say they will or when its really needed ,and yet another mess up despite tests going brilliantly...hmhm! (im sure they would have needed the files they couldnt get from washington for the test patches...or am i being stupid?)

...but most importantly, the new races are so ugly...give us that free month! :p

L

Larra

ack i forgot that whole "invalid cdkey" thing

they posted some FAQ's as news items a couple of days ago...in it they said some users got cd keys with xxx characters, and others only had (xxx - 1) characters. both are now accepted by mr server though, so maybe it will work should you get that far in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread