The reason Albion fails! look here!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Hastener in Beno T1
You've never played a necro have you?
Try porting with haste and lose your pet, then your pet lags behind cause it doesnt have speed.
What should be bought there then if not Hastener?
Dyemaster?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Jjuraa said:
Yes indeed >.> two points people:

Number 1. Housing

Buy. A. Goddamn. Teleport. Merchant. And. Unlock. Your. Fcking. House.

There is nothing quite as annoying as walking into someones disgusting squalid hole and waiting for the merchants to load, only to discover that the bastard you just bought that 3plat item off is too cheap to pay for a 100g teleport merchant.

I swear im going to start making a list of all the peoples houses i enter that dont have them or that havnt bothered to set their permissions properly, and rally to get them banned from every single bloody raid in albion >.> and im only half joking here.

Order 0f the Knights Templar, you guys are the worst, even your fluffing guildhouse doesnt have one :twak:

Number 2. Hookpoints

Why on gods green earth is there a Hastner merchant in Beno Tower 1. for christs sake people there is a Hastner at sauvage portstone, use it, THEN run to docks. why you decide you need to run ALL the way to the tower, just to get a hastner to run to the docks, which is practically doubling back on yourself, is beyond me.

I'l probably think of some more in a while, feel free to add your own.

Because.
1 I dont want wierd people like you in my house, hiding about.

2. There is a house next to mine that people can port from, just have to looki looki some.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
#4 EVERYBODY IS TOO BUSY QQing HERE AND NOT OUT IN THE FRONTIERS FIGHTING.

Albion/Prydwen - Kupo Flux - Officer
Martok lvl 50 Mercenary RR8 L5 ML 10 Banelord OUT FOR HIRE
Misstress lvl 50 Heretic RR4L2 ML 8 Banelord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zede
A good player is a good player, dont let sillyness on here spoil your fun in game !

STLONG!!

Deepflame said:
Hypocrite? :p

Even more STLONG!! :flame:

Kedalin

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
I bet you would have had time for at least two solo kills instead of posting this thread. :)

He probably made it while resting :twak:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Albion doesn't care what you think, Jjuraa.

Time and time again you have shown yourself to be an utter retard and this thread yet again proves it. You can't force people to buy teleporters and you can't dictate what we do in the frontiers, the only thing you're to be know as is 'twat of Albion'.

qft

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Such a pointless thread who really fucking gives a shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom