The reason Albion fails! look here!

Jjuraa

Banned
Yes indeed >.> two points people:

Number 1. Housing

Buy. A. Goddamn. Teleport. Merchant. And. Unlock. Your. Fcking. House.

There is nothing quite as annoying as walking into someones disgusting squalid hole and waiting for the merchants to load, only to discover that the bastard you just bought that 3plat item off is too cheap to pay for a 100g teleport merchant.

I swear im going to start making a list of all the peoples houses i enter that dont have them or that havnt bothered to set their permissions properly, and rally to get them banned from every single bloody raid in albion >.> and im only half joking here.

Order 0f the Knights Templar, you guys are the worst, even your fluffing guildhouse doesnt have one :twak:

Number 2. Hookpoints

Why on gods green earth is there a Hastner merchant in Beno Tower 1. for christs sake people there is a Hastner at sauvage portstone, use it, THEN run to docks. why you decide you need to run ALL the way to the tower, just to get a hastner to run to the docks, which is practically doubling back on yourself, is beyond me.

I'l probably think of some more in a while, feel free to add your own.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Luckily non-existant teleporters and existant hastners do not kill anyone. Even if it is annoying.

The Scouts volleying and Fire Wizards AoE-nuking a FG of mezzed RR8+ enemies do!

Jjuraa

Banned
Number 3. Useless idiots post farming when they could be more useful by shutting the hell up.

fairly self explanatory this one.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Number 3. Useless idiots post farming when they could be more useful by shutting the hell up.

I bet you would have had time for at least two solo kills instead of posting this thread. :)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Order 0f the Knights Templar, you guys are the worst, even your fluffing guildhouse doesnt have one :twak:

Next time you make such a remarkably intelligent remark, get your facts straight. We currently don't even HAVE a guildhouse.

Martok

Part of the furniture
#4 EVERYBODY IS TOO BUSY QQing HERE AND NOT OUT IN THE FRONTIERS FIGHTING.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

Hypocrite? :p

Jjuraa

Banned
Rhori said:
nope it has been gone for months now :twak:

il put it another way. i walked into a house the other day. that had "This house belongs to Order 0f The Knights Templar" message. it had no teleporter.

ok?

Deepflame said:
Hypocrite? :p

not really no.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
not really no.
Would you be the one to judge?

Oh, and #5: Pala's refusing to join groups over personal 'differences' ;o

#6: Pala's refusing to join groups because they feel they could get better, even when the 'better' groups aren't online, just to present themselves as rolemodels/great players/morally just.

#7: Threads like these, coming from people who haven't done a single thing for Albion themselves, telling others how things should be done and actually whining at guilds for something as silly as teleporters.

Love,

Me.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:

ure posts are worth lookin at i spent 1 min of my life reading the total bollox u type oh and btw the answer is albs dont give a fuck :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Albion doesn't care what you think, Jjuraa.

Time and time again you have shown yourself to be an utter retard and this thread yet again proves it. You can't force people to buy teleporters and you can't dictate what we do in the frontiers, the only thing you're to be know as is 'twat of Albion'.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Hastener in Beno T1
You've never played a necro have you?
Try porting with haste and lose your pet, then your pet lags behind cause it doesnt have speed.
What should be bought there then if not Hastener?

Gamah

Banned
Smellysox said:
ure posts are worth lookin at i spent 1 min of my life reading the total bollox u type oh and btw the answer is albs dont give a fuck :)

The irony of this part "i spent 1 min of my life reading the total bollox u type" This is not a text message to one of your chav girlfirends..fucking take the time to type full words.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Luckily non-existant teleporters and existant hastners do not kill anyone. Even if it is annoying.

The Scouts volleying and Fire Wizards AoE-nuking a FG of mezzed RR8+ enemies do!

Or aoe focusing hereitcs \o/

Albion fails because too many of it treats rvr like counter strike and mode and cant be bothered to take keeps or towers, unless it results in irvr.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Why the hell doesn't beno have a Granmaster Merchant ? WHY? CARE TO TELL ME WHY ?!!!!!!!!!!

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Peple with several lvl 50's plats out there ears and with all that they dont have any of the above teelporters merchants and are most likely the sily arti stealing fools who have ubber rare items on ther merchants me not for sale i mean WTF its not liek people go to housing to see OHMYGOD he has item X hes sooo cool LOL
right back to my beers
:drink:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with original poster, or wait: solo tanks trolling poc instead of rolling something useful doesn't help either. Bit boring that if no pe= no competitive alb groups out. :(

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Would be better surely just to have a sign that says which house DOES have a teleporter ?

I have a house next to my wife's characters's house. Between us we have all the merchants we need. For me to have a teleporter, we'd have to lose a merchant, or buy another floor.

That's a bit more than 100 gold !

Darzil

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
The irony of this part "i spent 1 min of my life reading the total bollox u type" This is not a text message to one of your chav girlfirends..fucking take the time to type full words.
Gamah ure sig is all squint btw ir robot kindda blows :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom