The real ghost rider

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
bah didnt mean to post x2 part 2.. there is a [part 1 also somewhere there.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Insane fuck. I hope he gets life in jail or worse...

fucker playing with other people's life. People might be shocked, accidentally ram the steer full lock at speed when they see someone passing them by with 200kph difference and get an accident.

I have 0 respect for anyone acting like that on the public road. If you want to race, go to a fucking track orso.

I'm usually a pretty cool and relaxed guy, and don't get angry that quick, but if I see that dude in the rearview mirror, I'll definately try to ram him off the road...
such people don't belong in society.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I agree. I don´t mind people doing weird and dangerous stuff in places where nobody else is bothered and threatened. But as soon as innocent people are involved, it´s definitely crossing the limit. There are videos of him racing through Paris... with pedestrians etc.etc. What a hero.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Though you are taking it too far Ingafrin, who are you to say he does not belong in society.. But I do agree what he does is dangerous. Some of the stuff he did to the police is quite funny tho.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
half his stuff where he flies past people is staged etc

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Though you are taking it too far Ingafrin, who are you to say he does not belong in society.. But I do agree what he does is dangerous. Some of the stuff he did to the police is quite funny tho.

Taking it too far??

He's putting other innocent bystanders in lifethreatning situations just to get his kicks! That in my opinion is multiple attempted murders, attempted assault with a lethal weapon, etc etc etc. If there was still a deathpenalty, he'd be a serious candidate for it.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Taking it too far??

He's putting other innocent bystanders in lifethreatning situations just to get his kicks! That in my opinion is multiple attempted murders, attempted assault with a lethal weapon, etc etc etc. If there was still a deathpenalty, he'd be a serious candidate for it.

Well, if it was in britain and he killed someone whilst driving like that. It would go down as "Death by dangerous driving" and if he was unlucky maybe 7years imprisonment, if he was lucky as little as 2 years (if that). Shows what a mockery the legal system is here though :(

Nate

FH is my second home
What is the point of having that disclaimer at the beginning of the vid, as if it's "professionals" in "controlled environments" complete and utter bullshit.

Was watching Road Wars the other day and the cop said if your going to murder someone in England don't stab them, shoot them drown them or any of that..just run them over, you'll be out within a year. The sentancing for death by dangerous driving is total shambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom