The rambling tendencies of Feedback threads

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to make a request for an extension to the CoC regarding this Feedback forum:

Could we have a strict and enforced point about keeping "Random Bollocks" out of these threads so that they are kept orderly and and easy to follow as possible?

I have a feeling that I'm guilty of straying off topic the other day, which I apologies for, but the posts in this thread struck me as going too far.

Opinions? Or am I being a facist?

Clown

Part of the furniture
You're being something (I dunno what facist is :p)
Hasn't Deebs already said that something might be done about it?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Fascist is being over-controlling iirc.

*googles*

1. <LI type=a>A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
  2. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
  3. Oppressive, dictatorial control.
:D

As for shovels point, i don't think a little banter is going to hurt any body is it? As long as it doesn't go too far.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Nobody make Shovel president of Great Britain!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Its a feedback forum, not a place to continue petty fueds. If a post in here isnt on subject it shoud be deleted.

Look at the daoc thread, so much faff that isnt at all relevent .

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm gonna try to keep things a bit more "constructive" when they get outta hand from now on Shovel, though I'm not planning on changing the current DAoC threads as they're big now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom