The Raid Criar.

Eastern

Fledgling Freddie
They are a great idea, but we are kind of limited with just 1 per realm ;/

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Either I believe you Lox or Im just spamming to be one of the first to post here..... :bazbeer:

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Eastern said:
They are a great idea, but we are kind of limited with just 1 per realm ;/

After some bugs are fixed and things are added there will likely be more than one per realm, though in a different location.

Eastern

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
After some bugs are fixed and things are added there will likely be more than one per realm, though in a different location.

Can only be good news - bring it on

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
they r a great idea but ppl just wait for the 24 hours 2 be over and change it into sum spam, like there will b a meeting in the tavern tomorrow at 1pm!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ah i saw this wee dude earlier last week and wondered what he was

lol the dog is funneh

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Oooh, I'll have your beard.

What's wrong with yours? :p

Seriously though, the only thing I can take credit for is helping in determining the best values for the multiple choise options, and getting Zargar to adding the dog responses to the sit! and follow! commands :)

Xplo

Banned
I think it will be abused with lame msg's like AlbsAreGay :kissit:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I may be mistaken but there are 2 criers in Alb - 1 in Goth and 1 in Sauv (unless you mean they only carry the same message?)
Great idea by the way - at least any spies dont have to infiltrate a guild now they can just ask the crier when/where the raids are ( I probably am wrong about this bit aren't I ?) *

* Caution , all of the above may be utter nonsense.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Most of these types of raids are posted on public forums anyway.
You'll notice it's not possible to advertise any kind of RvR related raids on the Criers, so it doesn't really change much.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
No way, Lox!

With the new gf and shit, u cant have time to come up with shit like this... This was MY idea, i tell ya, MINE ALL ALONE! Now all hail the great Meduza for her knowledge of what ppl want! (Besides nude Norsewoman running around in Cammie Hills ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom