The race for Hagg Dalur and a valk question

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Is the race for Hagg Dalur still bugged? Read that it was supposed to be fixed with 1.83 but done it several times now and still nothing happens. Anyone got a bit more knowledge about this??

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
Is the race for Hagg Dalur still bugged? Read that it was supposed to be fixed with 1.83 but done it several times now and still nothing happens. Anyone got a bit more knowledge about this??

hd was never perma bugged, 1/20 u get a little bug that the captain doesnt speak to you, at that time u exit wait for reset and go at it again. Secondly where is the valk q?

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
hd was never perma bugged, 1/20 u get a little bug that the captain doesnt speak to you, at that time u exit wait for reset and go at it again. Secondly where is the valk q?

Quote from the patch notes about 1.83
"Quest Notes - Midgard

- Killing in a Far Land - Level 49 characters interacting with the Midgard Commander to obtain the quest who were having trouble with the [Iarnvidiur] keyword will now no longer have trouble getting the Midgard Commander to proceed.

- Race to Hagg Dalur - Players who were not receiving quest credit for defending Sergeant Malagin will now receive credit appropriately.

- Dark Development - Players who were not receiving quest credit for defeating the demonic version of Keeper Iraeda will now receive credit appropriately."

But I still dont get credit after doing it several times.. he talkes to me allright when I get in, but after I've killed them all I dont get any credit for it and cant move on. Have searched the area around as well for maybe more mobs hiding about but nothing. Was wondering if it was known to be fixed, and if not I'll send in a bug report =)

Oh and the valk question sorted itself out but couldnt edit the topic.. hehe

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Gwadien said:
Aye it was fixed :)

Well at least they think they did obviously.. hehe
ah well, sending in a bug report then. Thanks for your replies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom