The Quote Thread

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just had a right quote from my friend on Facebook that had me pissing myself.

25p bourbon biscuits, thats Asda price. £1.99 train set, thats Fisher Price. Cheap slag who sells rape stories to the News of the World to try and further her dwindling career and sad existence....thats Katie Price

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Another one my mates Dad said.

Mate: "How do I know this pasta is cooked?"
Mate's Dad: "When its soft and white like a choirboys thigh"

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
What a summer! My favourite singer, Michael Jackson dies. My favourite actor, Patrick Swayze dies. My favourite chef, Keith Floyd dies... Can I take this opportunity to let everyone know that my favourite footballer is Emmanuel Adebayor!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The answer is alcohol! What was the question?

A girl in my class who can probably drink more, in one night, than all of us combined..

And she was drunk

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
"MP3's are like sex, for every sucker paying for it, there's thousands getting it free"

My current favorite quote ^^

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
"Ironically, Chumbawumba never actually "got back up again"?"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
" Berg was reported in the Manchester Evening News as saying: "I have had the misfortune, very recently, of watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. It seems to me that the purpose of this show is to effect a morbid and depressing display of dysfunctional people whose lives are in turmoil", and that it was "a plain disgrace which goes under the guise of entertainment""

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I had a classic today at school was in History;

In school, we have to date all of our work, etc, so he said to the teacher; "What's the date today sir?"
and I lol'd, and said "Erm, its your birthday today"
"And he was like, oh yeah, shit :p"

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I had a classic today at school was in History;

In school, we have to date all of our work, etc, so he said to the teacher; "What's the date today sir?"
and I lol'd, and said "Erm, its your birthday today"
"And he was like, oh yeah, shit :p"
I dont get it :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
teacher forgot it was his birthday, nerdy-sucking up kid told teacher it was his birthday.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Over vthe summer there was fighting between the STP and a large Somali gang arround Stepney Green. Up to 200 were involved. Across the Borough of Tower Hamlets there are over 500 Bangladeshi youths involved in gangs and these gangs being loosly controlled by older members of the gang in their late 20s and early 30s. As I am writing to you now they write to me. I have keep all the comments. One of the STP said his grandfather had been attacked by Whites as had his father and this was "Payback time."

Essentially this group is shameless and are quite proud of what they are doing. They hate me and many of them know who I am. I never kept it secret they were being filmed for I hoped the fact they could be filmed might make them go away. All they ever argue it is an infringement of their rights. I ask, "The right to rob, steal, intimidate, assault, carry weapons and racially abuse...help ! someone's just thrown a brick through my window...."

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nononono, the lad asked what the date was, and it was the LADS birthday, not the teachers, nub.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just been to Russells this afternoon, and she was trying to find out from her kids which one of them had eaten some chocolate buttons from a chocolate coin making machine

She asked her 2 girls and they both denied it, then in walks Brodie, so she says to him 'did you eat the chocolate from the coin machine' and he says straight back to her

'Umm well, i accidently got hungry in the middle of the night'

we just pissed ourselves laughing, classic

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
a brother cant help getting hungry yo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom