The question thats been asked a thousand and one times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Randal.

Hi all,

Another new starter here (A mate of mine to), We're both having a little trouble getting to Bismark, Just wondered if anyone had a Worldpass or could get hodl of one?

Sorry to ask, I'd just like to join the rest of the BW forums there...

Thanks for yer time

Womble...

R

Randal.

flibble

oooo hello by the way everyone!

<bounces about happily>

Womble...

W

Whisperess

/waves

There are other servers than Bismarck as well :)

There are roughly 100,000 ( and rising ) US-FFXI clients playing on the 30 servers, there's no need to try and gather everyone from europe on Bismarck.
( enjoy making lists to kill the Advanced Job monsters later, or being shun from groups because they can just pick any of the other 30 that's not 'gimped' etc ;) )

Ok, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but it will happen in small scale sooner or later atleast. Atleast ask yourself why you care what server you are on; there's enough people to group with on the other servers, so why overpopulate one of them? :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Whisperess
/waves

There are roughly 100,000 ( and rising ) US-FFXI clients playing on the 30 servers, there's no need to try and gather everyone from europe on Bismarck.
( enjoy making lists to kill the Advanced Job monsters later, or being shun from groups because they can just pick any of the other 30 that's not 'gimped' etc ;) )

Ok, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but it will happen in small scale sooner or later atleast. Atleast ask yourself why you care what server you are on; there's enough people to group with on the other servers, so why overpopulate one of them? :)

Because a lot of old daoc players wanna play together? :)

E

ECA

Originally posted by Whisperess
/waves

Uhhhh because people would much rather play together with people they know than a bunch of strangers?

C

Cronn

Wern't the people you met in DAoC strangers when you first met them ?

X

Xravius

Uber! Go to a different server with a high population of Japs? Fun!

/sarcasm off.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Xravius
Uber! Go to a different server with a high population of Japs? Fun!

/sarcasm off.

Japanese players are great, i prefer them to the NA players.

Only reason i rerolled Bismark was that i miss the company of European players.

J

Jaxal

japanese players are good players and always willing to help, but few of them speak english, wich makes it very hard to comunicate with them and therefor hard to group with them

W

Whisperess

So what if they have a high population of japs? ( as you call 'em ) Most likely most of them won't be online when you're playing anyway. ( also, it's a bonus having high level japaneese people around when it comes to selling crafting materials at the AH, getting access to lower level stuff at much cheaper prices than normal etc ).

And frankly - how many of those on Bismarck that you 'know' do you actually play together with? ( outside the Aurora linkshell ). My bet would be 'not many'. At a rough estimate I would guess - "about exactly the same as if I've picked another server".

Just want to point out that Bismarck isn't the only server with ( atleast a decent population of ) Europeans on, no need to sharpen the teeth and bite for giving info.

Atleast Cronn got my point. - if you're part of the linkshell, by all means - nothing wrong with it. But if you're not, chances are slim you'll ever group with them anyway, so why trying so desperately to get into that specific server?

O

old.Dillinja

I just enjoy bugging BI while I am bored xping.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I'm on bismark, took me 3 days of begging for a world pass and endless hours of rerolling to get there...

...and I still have no friends :(

F

Faeldawn

Wonder if there are enough players to make a second LS?

O

old.Tycho

Im Looking for an LS aswell, so Ill join up with you Fael :clap:

Well, that's 2, anyone else or are we doomed to wander the wastlands alone......

<Whispers> WE could even invite Blithering to make up the numbers...... ;)

PS - Womble, I still have a spare WP, do you still need one. If you do drop me a PM - you'll need to be quick, it expires on Friday

Corran - Lvl 10 and ready to party

F

Faeldawn

I dont play much m8, was a general question really, but if a second LS does go up count me in (however, my usual online-time is after-pub hours, so am not usually very coherent ;)).

S

summon

I was thinking about joining the one you in Fael as you say it is good aswell...I don't like overpopulated servers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom