The Proposed Hibernian Frontier

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Change of scenery could be nice, Im not opposed to current Emain though.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The whole new frontier layouts seem very promising. No way of knowing exactly what will and won't be implemented yet but the concept sketches are a very nice taster of what is coming :)

Syltmunk

Fledgling Freddie
think it will be cool and it sure seams to make rvr more the way i like it, then it is today with same ol same ol happening over and over again.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I like the ideas they have to improve the frontiers and rvr in general, but I guess we'll have to wait till they finally release the expansion to see how the changes work out.

But I like the new frontier designs.

Luribomb

Fledgling Freddie
nice how you have to get through a huge milegate first before you are able to charge the relic keep, will help defending it ^^ Bad part is that when you are late with defending, and the attackers are already passing the milegate with the relic, you're d00med...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
it does, but the issue is: when will WE get it? :(

well.. id say without any major complications that the US will get it in 3 meybe 4 months, and GOA is about half a year behind US with patches.... :(

so september/october at the earliest id say we get it :(

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
the only worry i see is it might be so big you can´t even find the enemy :( will just be a few areas where there is action all the time imho, like emain

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Laston said:
the only worry i see is it might be so big you can´t even find the enemy :( will just be a few areas where there is action all the time imho, like emain

valid point

there are a lot of chokepoints and strategic points though which will attract ppl

i still hope the make some kinda of 8v8 battle arena. would be nice to see ppl playing without buffbots

Luribomb

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:

Like it is now, you have to search a lot too to find enemies if you pass the first frontier zone (emain, odin, hadrian) :p

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe by the time I hit 50 there'll be places other than Emain to RvR in. I've only been playing 2 years after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom