The Power of Zigomare

H

Hatjitjai

Today I made a template of sc for my shield,this template can only be done on a reinforced shield...noobish as i am...i thought my new crafted shield was reinforced...so i gave it to zigomare to put the sc on it....which succeeded without any problem..so this results in me running around with a lvl 46 heater shield with uber sc ,the sc on this shield wasnt possible according to all the sc-calculators :)

thx zigo...its a superpiece :DDDD

H

Hatjitjai

here u go

hatshield.jpg

B

belth

7 point overcharge o_O Yep, there's something bugged. Gratz :)

K

Khalen

Ohhhhh and I got one of those nice MP heaters in vault still ^^

T

Tigerius

Quite simple really, level of item isn't a factor in determining imbue points of the item, merely quality. (yes bug)

Not sure if it's 100% across the board true but seen multiple examples of this. Suprised it wasn't common knowledge.

Y

yuyu

hat, im not wonder about how uber that zigmore spell crafted. but what makes me wonder is that this is the first time i saw ur char without helm.... hahahhaaha

N

Nektar

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
Today I made a template of sc for my shield,this template can only be done on a reinforced shield...noobish as i am...i thought my new crafted shield was reinforced...so i gave it to zigomare to put the sc on it....which succeeded without any problem..so this results in me running around with a lvl 46 heater shield with uber sc ,the sc on this shield wasnt possible according to all the sc-calculators :)

thx zigo...its a superpiece :DDDD

nice shield, just one small thing is needed to make this item great.... Hatj, put a proc in it

T

Tilda

so if imbue points arnt an issue can you put +9 matter, +9 body 9% slash and 9% energy resist on one piece of armour if they were all MP gems.

if this works people could easily get amazing capped everything, resists, hits, focus, stats, everything

/em makes mental note to try this tonight.

Tilda

T

Tilda

bah patch that wne in today apparently fixed it, can anybody confirm :(

Tilda

Y

yog-hurt

paci did all Yog's armour and weapons yesterday :) paci rules :p

O

old.Astrix

Nice Gloves gives 50% success rate if you use a MP and MP gems :p

Users who are viewing this thread