The positive side of gaming.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since there's a lot of talk around, and i bet it ain't going anywhere, about how games cause people to shoot eachother, kids go mental and shoot up a local bakery or some guy thinks that stealing a car and running over civilians will get a tank after him, i thought i'd bring up a discussion about the other side of this "monster".

What good has happened to you because of gaming, IRC, internet forums and other "bad" media?

Be it meeting a girl of your dreams, learning english, finding lifelong friends or whatever positive pops to mind. Post it here and shove it down the throat of these anti-game types :D

Well i had to be a bit rude, i'm a gamer afterall.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I learnt that terminal deseases can be funny !
And everyones mum* has been shagged by everyone one the server !
Yay!

*(strangely now spelt "mom" by the brainwashed youth of this country)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
*(strangely now spelt "mom" by the brainwashed youth of this country)

Sweet Jesus - is that true? I've never seen English kids type it like that. Man, someone needs to develop an e-cliproundtheear™.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Im afraid Ive seen it many times. In fact when I questioned someone about it they claimed that it had always been spelt like that, and that it was ME who was in the wrong.
I fear an e-cliproundtheear would indeed be the best way to deal with them :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
In fact when I questioned someone about it they claimed that it had always been spelt like that, and that it was ME who was in the wrong.

lol, fucking cheek :\

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'm glad I took up internet gaming. I've met some decent people online and I would only get arrested if I carried on doing what I was doing before.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Okay, I've been arrested but I don't want to get convicted :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i learnt there really is people in the world who you thought only existed in joke books.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
all the time spent on fps meant that i have uber reactions in things like megazone so i can own my mates!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
brummies spell it 'mom' my mums side of the family come from middle england and I used to take the piss out of her for spelling and saying it mom.

dave

Fledgling Freddie
I always collect the red armour before leaving the house.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Through my years of FPS gaming I know when the dead start to rise again, I know I'll be ready.... *cracks knuckles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom