• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ywain, making template as we speak :)

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Nice surprise - I was under the impression Mythic were not gonna allow transfers from Dyvet to Ywain.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
haha those yanks are so deaddddd :)

Was able to kill em easy with lowbies, now lets see what happens witha good few RR and some decent gear.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I will probably go to Ywain (just to check it out, if i don't get pugs i'll quit again ;) )

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Lol 40 votes on ywain and 1 on German... Who voted this o_O?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Depending on RvR situation tbh if we all get a free month ill test my germans out at start i think, most likely ywain but if the german rvr is better than ywain ill go german,
usually 90% rvr on german and ywain is the opposite 90% pve..

But atm Most likely ywain

Septina

Part of the furniture
Depending on RvR situation tbh if we all get a free month ill test my germans out at start i think, most likely ywain but if the german rvr is better than ywain ill go german,
usually 90% rvr on german and ywain is the opposite 90% pve..

But atm Most likely ywain

"Upon the transition, GOA™s current paying players will receive a month of gameplay free."

:(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just hit 50 on ywain with my first char may just stay with this open my eu acct for a month when its all on ywain and leech all bps off it etc

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
"Upon the transition, GOA™s current paying players will receive a month of gameplay free."

:(

Surely they'll take a copy of the "paying players" on the 15th ?
So you could potentially open your account now and qualify for the free month ?
but depending on how they're doing this, you might actually just end up paying for the "free" month

Think I've confused myself :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
was wondering bout this myself thought the same thing but sure i read also you cant sub anymore atm

Extion

Fledgling Freddie
After a zillion years i'm moving to Ywain. I hope i remember how to die in RvR (probably wont do anything else). :cheers:

P.D: ¿Is there any EU Hib friendly guild out there?

Extion the eldritch - ¿RR10? Can't remember.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well in anticipation and hoping Dyvet would go to Ywain,what a fine idea for me to have subbed that month :clap:

Got me self a few power myths/health myths infact nearly 2 whole vaults of them fine myths + a few more Moz's.

Had nice time farming ML10 :) not so much luck but got belt and a few other nice trinkets so all in all a month well spent doing my impersanation of a chinese farmer.

For Albs who resubbed :lol: farming Alb dragon night and day is a complete waste of time come patch with Ywain should of spent it more laby farming and ml10 farming peeps :lol: as come next patch ml10 is a biatch.

Go Go me and bring on Ywain.

Soulja

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Nice one although not sure I could have the patience for a month of farming even if was good sense...

How do people read what's happening between transfer to Mythic and going too Ywain. What I mean is will Dyvet be open and up and running and we then manually tranfer toons to Ywain (like wot happened with Classic).

If Dyvet is open with the latest patch for any length of time, possible to farm frontier dragons without hassle, labby (maybe), SH will be clear - also possible to farm keep lords for scales without too much inc problems...

No point being shy about mentioning, anyone who gives a shit will have thought of this :)

Sounds like might as well resub now to get ur free month from Mythic anyhow (I just did).

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know when Dyvet closes (assuming it's still open)?

Seems to be a lack of information atm about how we transfer, when we transfer etc.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
On monday the servers will be shut down, and the Database is sent to Mythic.
Afterwards the GOAs servers reopen until the 17th, but nothing you do between Monday and Wednesday will carry over to the Mythic Servers.

So today is the last chance to grab items and do quests ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and take a few keeps for keys as when we go Ywain they bit more useful :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture
So if i open my EU accounts tonight , will i get the free month from mythic and then get reimbursed by goa?

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
ywain suckssssssss unless u like getting constantly added on by the "fgs" running around.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
why cant we all go make cocklove on the germanserver instead :<

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Because it's no different to Ywain :)

really? You know this for fact? Been trying to find out the status of german clusters atm, all i know is that it had a nice 8v8 comunity some years ago, but so this is all gone?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
really? You know this for fact? Been trying to find out the status of german clusters atm, all i know is that it had a nice 8v8 comunity some years ago, but so this is all gone?

I still play on the German servers. If you go back a few months before Mythic announced that they were taking over the servers the pop was very healthy (1500+) and there were very high standard fg to fight, you did find that the realm running the most fg always seemed to have the most relics that week though. The pop has dropped alot over the last month. Not sure if that just because people are uncertain over the transfer, I know alot of people had trouble resubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom