The "Pointless" Thread

M

MYstIC G

Been sitting here thinking about good ole general and the constant fun it provides for all and sundry these days. For no apparent reason I wondered if the trick I used in the Consoles section would work here (The "My console is better than yours!" thread).

So, anything utterly pointless, try & keep it in this thread? (maybe)

D

Deadmanwalking

Cdr you made the same mistake i did, Cptdoom being very subtle.

;)

C

Cdr

Subtle.......whats that then? Didnt think it existed on forums?

And anyways, I generally dont click links from BF players - they're an odd bunch, and I wouldnt trust em.

C

CptDoom

Im ex bf42, does that make me normal again?

C

Cdr

Kinda.

There still may be some 'things' wrong with you - I suggest you go play Barbies MakeOver to even it all out.

D

Deadmanwalking

Mystic G also falls for Cptdooms well hidden joke and all round dig at septic peg.

C

CptDoom

Im lost. And meg, wheres my cheque? wasnt expecting a kick in the baws

D

Deadmanwalking

Nice editing there Cptdoom, you mean Cheque

C

CptDoom

Ill edit mine again if you spell there as there and not their

C

CptDoom

All is properly spelt and we are all winners now

D

Deadmanwalking

Even septic peg whos thread is working wonderfully.

M

~Mobius~

What do you call a blunt edged knife?

Pointless

*Dies*

C

Ch3tan

Your thread is flawed, its point is to detract from pointlessness elsewhere. It cannont truly be a pointless thread with a point, and tus it will fail. It will also fail because people dont like being told what they can and cant post, and the relative freedom is what makes the general forum good. This forum does not have a subject matter, so why should we be forced to not post anything we want to talk about?

D

Deadmanwalking

Just shut up and roll with it ch3tan

D

Deadmanwalking

It's not doing any harm and is keeping this sort of stuff out of the sem-serious threads.

C

Ch3tan

I never said it was. I gave you a roll. I simply stated that it wouldn't work, and for the reasons I stated. All its doing is giving poeple another place in whcih to post, not making the post less elsewhere.

And its only a few people who care about threads which are pointless, most just accept it as a bit of fun and get on with it.

D

Deadmanwalking

Ah but some people needs to just post completet random crap to themselfs. Anyway im not arguing with you here i know your right. :p

Users who are viewing this thread