The Plan

D

del_eneste

/bump uber movie :D...apart from me getting wtf pwned all the time :( :p

N

-Nuked-

edit: you albs are strong dancers :)

(apart from ghoftyninja and kickassnecro - its 1rp .. stop killing me. u boring sods)

E

Ekydus

Bump. Very nice video, fun to watch. Worth the DL. :D

B

Brelakor.

Tbh it was so boring i could only watch half before my eyes started to bleed.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Brelakor.
Someone who got pwned that night? :p

O

old.Mu.

So where's the movie of you taking out equal or greater numbers of opponents?

Oh.

I

isabellah

For a small zerg you did pretty well....get 1 fg and you can do a lot better... 2x 5 ppl sucks

btw i miss the part where i am kiting all BM's for about 45 sec while a few random mids take a few of you out...

/Silvanah (little kobbie shaman, all in black except cloak and shield ofc. 350rps :( )

Nice movie, very nice plan and great it worked, more fun for everyone if all realms start things like this...

C

Coim-

Originally posted by isabellah
For a small zerg you did pretty well....get 1 fg and you can do a lot better... 2x 5 ppl sucks
Originally, it was going to be 2fg's running round seperately. But some people didn't turn up, so we decided to run 6 in one group, 5 in the other. :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Brelakor.
Give me a link to your supertastic videos please. Otherwise dont bother posting just to put someone down.
Originally posted by old.Mu.
So where's the movie of you taking out equal or greater numbers of opponents?

Oh.
Wasnt aware we had to kill more than 11 people at one time to have fun...

O

old.Mu.

Wasn't aware 5 people being steamrolled by 11 Hibs was fun for those 5 people.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Wasnt aware we were out to make it fun for those 5 people.

EDIT: Watched the video again (just for you :p) and the only fight were we mighr be killing 5 is the one against the albs who are running away. There are actually 7 albs killed in that film, there are also 2fgs standing on ck slope. As you can see from the first clip (where we died horribly) we decided not to go to ck slope anymore.

S

staffzor

All this awareness, lay of the coffee tbh

On topic, watched movie well made. Didn't see anything good in it, looked like a zerg through BGs only hib instead of alb...

And woah you guys seemed to die a lot, but as said it is all about fun and you seemed to enjoy :)

O

old.Mu.

Wasn't aware people could be so callous. :(

EDIT: o rly :p TBH, the video was quite dark for me, so I dunno. There's a part at MPK hill(?) where you kill what seems to be ~2 Albs then ~4 Mids, not exactly super fair :p

Only reason I bring it up is because me and a friend do a Mid Thid guild, which usually takes groups of 3 or 4 to Thid.. But one time we took an FG and, really, it was not a very fun experience. We seemed to just steamroll over everything, and it didn't really feel fair or remotely fun. I got a healer to 256 RPs with no deaths, but had to stop because the whole thing felt really disheartening.

We only take 3 to Thid these days. You should give a small group a try tbh, see how it goes. :p Would probably make for a more interesting video at least :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Lol thanks, yes we died an awful lot. We had a habit of running in between the mids and albs and sort of dying... :D

Still not capped yet though, provided the servers are up again in time we will be out with 2 FULL groups monday, hoping to have a go at ck.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Wasn't aware people could be so callous. :(

Me neither, when you've spent near to 8 hours organising this (me), then foxeh spent a few hours making and editting the video. Then the hours spent getting our chars ready for the bg's etc. You'd think people would have the effort to make their criticism constructive as a pose to just insulting.

O

old.Mu.

Wasn't aware my comments had to be fun for your 5 people.

I'm gunna stop posting here now. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Yeah, we were going to be 1fg but the point was for fun and we wer eleaving so many peopl eout who wanted to be in it that we had to make it 2fgs. Ironically loads didnt turn up so we ended up with 11, which is never going to be perfect.
btw i miss the part where i am kiting all BM's for about 45 sec while a few random mids take a few of you out...
Ooo I remember you, bloody annoying! Plus you were the only person who seemed to know that a hero needs to be behind you to pull of 'slam'.
Nice movie, very nice plan and great it worked, more fun for everyone if all realms start things like this...
Well we really want to take the ck, if pryd thid is anything like excal thid then hibs owning ck can only be a good thing :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Wasn't aware my comments had to be fun for your 5 people.

I'm gunna stop posting here now. :p

Well then you're an idiot, posting merely to insult us is hardly worthwhile is it? Then calling me callous for insulting you back is perhaps a tad hypocritical, yes?

Glad you stopped posting, I always get the last word.

B

BlitheringIdiot

<sigh>

EDIT: o rly :p TBH, the video was quite dark for me, so I dunno. There's a part at MPK hill(?) where you kill what seems to be ~2 Albs then ~4 Mids, not exactly super fair :p
I didnt make the film, but I presume that was put in for two reasons. One was that we actually won very few fights, despite the fact we ran as 11 we were almost always heavily outnumbered. The other reason is that its quite impressive to kill 5-6 people right on their own doorstep without loosing anyone.

We only take 3 to Thid these days. You should give a small group a try tbh, see how it goes. :p Would probably make for a more interesting video at least :p

Sorry Im afraid you missed the whole point of this trip, I can send you a video of me as a skald duoing (techncially trio as we had a buffbot) with a warrior to kill 2 or 3 times our numbers if it would make you feel better though.

O

old.Mu.

Blithering, I'm sorry for turning this thread into a trainwreck. I didn't mean for any of my comments to be caustic, despite you seeming to think so, since as soon as I read your second reply I could tell that you were a nice bloke :p But the thing which prompted my initial comment was the fact that you have the phrase "Albions and Midgardians feared us as we dominated Thidranki" taped onto the end of your video.

It's just a really pretentious phrase that irked me a bit and prompted my first reply.

As an addendum: "Well then you're an idiot, posting merely to insult us is hardly worthwhile is it? Then calling me callous for insulting you back is perhaps a tad hypocritical, yes?" I called you callous because you said you didn't care about anybody elses plight! That's the very meaning of the word! :p I didn't call you it because you disagreed with me about something.

I hope that's everything cleared up, and this thread can go back on track.

Hug? :(

B

Brelakor.

I just found it to be really boring, didnt know people that didnt agree wasnt allowed to post :p

Post rules next time that people that dont like it cant post.

B

BlitheringIdiot

"I found it boring... because the build up was too long, and what it built up to wasnt as spectacular you had led me to believe."

B

Brelakor.

Wow, you read my mind, preatty scary :|

As you said, the build up was to long, and the Druid point of view is getting kinda old.

And its too long for too little happening.
Apart from that its as fun as a thid movie can be.

S

staffzor

Only reason I bring it up is because me and a friend do a Mid Thid guild, which usually takes groups of 3 or 4 to Thid..

Gifv more of these, me and a couple of mates run a now 3 man group (Blue/Koboldy/Ratemy) and we never run into less that 2fgs anymore... fg we try cos its a challenge but 2fgs is :/.

And as a side whine ;) fgs stop playing shaman/stealther/bd all you mids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom