the pest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sloppysue

I writing this because i have a problem.
The problem is one i doubt i can do anything about, but i write this anyway because i hope that some of the people that are "the problem" will read it, and maybe, just maybe they will take a minute and think about it, and how they act twoards other people.

Lets first identify then symptoms of this problem.

If you have ever seen any of the conversations below, you also have been exposed to "the problem", and can be a part of the sulotion.

________

Problem: Plz plz plz rez me friend, very very close
Me: ofc m8, will you lead the way please.
<10 min later>
Me: erh, this isnt very close...
Problem: ?

-----------

Me: Hello there m8, im sorry to say that this camp cannot support another player at this time, i will however be happy to give you a tell when il leave.
Problem: ?
<10 min later>
Me: please respect other players camps m8 :(
Problem: S(=)# LAMER FU

----------

Problem: ppplllllzzz pl me only neeede 1 bub
Me: Maybe someother time m8, im already pling guild.
Problem: FU GO HGO HEEEEEL

----------

[Moderated, have a warning for Racisim - Tilda]

A

adari

blame the spanish, thats mature and very clever

youre just as lame as those people who you tend to be so 'friendly' to

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I think you will find that this type of behaviour is not limited to the spanish community. ;)

I believe this problem originates from the community of people I like to refer to as 'fuckwits'. It is made up of people from all types of races and religions...and several different species of sub-human as well (northerners).

F

Flimgoblin

do say who your characters are so I can refuse to group you ress you or be at all nice to you? :)

L

loxleyhood

Look, heres my opinion. When your going to talk about spanish people, think about what you're going to say in your head, change the word spanish to black and then think if its still okay to say it.

P

Pin

Don't worry. I think it's clear to everyone here who 'the problem' is. :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Look, heres my opinion. When your going to talk about spanish people, think about what you're going to say in your head, change the word spanish to black and then think if its still okay to say it.

I like the black language.
I like the black coast.

Makes no sense to me :p

Serious now: Making generalisations based on the country where the player comes from makes just as much sense as saying: "He's a scout thus he's an idiot" or whatever.

Same you see about necromancers and in the past cabalists.

And in RvR about savages, zerks and chanters.

Total bullshit, enough nice Spanish people. And enough English absolute fucktards.

K

Kagato.

The type of people you refer to are lame indeed, however as was quite rightly pointed out above, they are in no way limited to just spanish people. Nationality has nothing to do with it at all, just peoples attitudes to others.

V

Vasconcelos

I have exactly the same problems with several ppl many times, since February 2002. And i don't mind if they were spanish, english, scottish, duthc, vikings or wotever.

Well, guess its easy to blame a nation if your IQ doesnt reach the 90 points edge....

H

Hit ^_^

think he misspelled danish with spanish so cant realy blame him ;)

K

kenshee-himura

LoL blame spanish ppl..
You got blacksheep everywhere so do not blame them spanish ppl I know loads of english,german,french ppl who are just as noobish
Tbh how can u actually care about what they are saying...
Just /ignore em and dont make them flame-friendly threads here :uhoh: :twak:

S

sugah

lmao you said the few that went to school and can read. Well i'm guessing your english and went to a normal school like the rest of us. Fair enough spanish was a 2nd language you could learn but the language we we're taught was english. I'm guessing it works the same in spain. Go to a spanish school get taught spanish. So how would that help them to read english and as said before i think from your post we can all see who the problem.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You could at least TRY to post something original. :p

E

Eshire

This thread is far out, dont turn camelot into something like this

B

BidAccount

The spanish are funny though :)

Well it was a one time levelling experience. DF group had just split down by NMs and I got an unsolicted grp invite. Fine I thought - no downtime. The I realised 2 things - firstly I couldn't understand anyone, and secondly they were all lunatics. There wasn't any strategy - they just charged things. Everyone charged - cleric, wizard, armsmen etc.. We had 2-3 rezzes after each fight!

After a couple of deaths, I said my goodbyes and left them to it.

S

swords

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
...and several different species of sub-human as well (northerners).

Oi you Tard!!!! im not a sub species!!!

I

ilienwyn

Racism sucks more than people doing the stuff described. And those people are from different countries so you can't generalise about only one. You want to know something? Once a spanish guy gave me a rezz before i even asked for it. The nationality doesn't make a person good or bad. So, let's stop this racism please.

S

sloppysue

yes it sucks you are all right.

I take back what i said, as i, at the time of posting was very upset at another player. Now that iv calmed down i see that my post got a out of hand as i wrote it.

/my apologies to the spanish guys

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by sloppysue
yes it sucks you are all right.

I take back what i said, as i, at the time of posting was very upset at another player. Now that iv calmed down i see that my post got a out of hand as i wrote it.

/my apologies to the spanish guys

We've all made stupid threads in our time when angry.

C

choonz

hahahahahah.

givf rez plz!! jejejejeje xxD

The spanish guys always make me laugh. They have no real choice but to play here, remember that. Its their server as much as ours.
Yes it is majorly annoying when you have a guy who speaks very little English pulling time after time, giving nobody a rest, until you wipe out, but you can always boot em out of the group.

Remember also, that if you took away the Spaniards, you would take away a LARGE chunk of the server population, and we just dont get as much entertainment from the English :p

S

swords

Bah science doesn't know everything...
besides i live daaahn saaaf and everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom