the perfect headset

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I had a Sennheiser PC-160 which was kinda ok but now its broke

I don't want "ok", i want perfect, and if that is to expensive (say > 160 Euro) I want good.

Any tips, experiences would be greatly appriciated

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
med_ICEMAT_SIBERIAW.jpg

Friend of mine has had his for years! It has been used every day and still works! Can also take out mic and use for mp3/iPod iirc.. Sound is great from the short periods of time I've tried it

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
med_ICEMAT_SIBERIAW.jpg

Friend of mine has had his for years! It has been used every day and still works! Can also take out mic and use for mp3/iPod iirc.. Sound is great from the short periods of time I've tried it

Still have mine, works wonders.

Only problem is sometimes the mic can get a bit to far from your mouth so you sound quiet, as the mic is separate from the headset and has to be clipped on your t-shirt.

But you can wear it for 12 hours and feel no pain in your ears, its amazing!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
med_ICEMAT_SIBERIAW.jpg

ok, nice picture but what brand / type are they?:wub:

Lethul

FH is my second home
logitech+headset.jpg

That look like the perfect headset for me :) But probably not for you! I hate those big headsets! :p Optimal headset needs to be able to slide one of the speakers off the air if you are talking to someone else or soemthing. imo

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I think so, it's funny how many people don't realise that 'all i ever wanted' song is about dota :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
are they for music? I have a pair of Grado's. the 225 is pretty damn good :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been using creative fatality ones myself for awhile now, they feel cheaply made although they do the job/amazing quality (and they dont cost an arm and a leg for when you have to replace them)

p.s if basshunter + scooter walked into the same room at the very same time it would explode... because i'd tnt the fuckers.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know what they are where you live, but the QPAD 1339's rocks! :) tried them before.. waiting for my sponsored ones to be shipped ^_^

ECA

I am a FH squatter
OP, get the new Sennheiser PC350s.

Seriously dreamy sound quality.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Really.... Basshunter sucks.
I mean, I'm open for a lot of music, I like stuff from classic music, to trance, to pop, to some rap music, but basshunter??

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Been using creative fatality ones myself for awhile now, they feel cheaply made although they do the job/amazing quality (and they dont cost an arm and a leg for when you have to replace them)

p.s if basshunter + scooter walked into the same room at the very same time it would explode... because i'd tnt the fuckers.

Same headset as I use and I agree with all that you say, especially the TNT part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom