The People's Couch.....Roll Call

S

Solid

Well I mourn the loss of ex-Couchees, esp Teh Wiggle (glad I rigged the camcorder up before she left :D)

But alas new Couchees have arrived and so it grows (THE COUCH you dirty people!!!)

S

Solid

Oh do come on Jenna...deep deep down you know the answer to that question! :rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Solid
Solid
Xenorita (I reserved a nice space next to my Couch Throne for you, sexy :D)...
Kalgarn
Hellskor
Noita (Your job is to control the Hamsters btw :D)
Klavrynd
Gombur
Danyan (See I have nout against Norfern Monkeys, Teh Couch is Region Free)
Belsameth (The Couch is not just for x-mas Belsie :D) )
Vestax (Snowboarding?.....Really?...:D)
Oldbone
cHodAX (Seat Reserved - He quit yet, sheesh this guy really milks it, come on cHodAX)))
Cornell (Think he been on the couch so long, he is growing a fungus called Fred :D)
Locomo (He aint really on The Couch but dont tell Jonaldo :D)
Jupitus (you can watch 'im Nico. My remote goes missing and i get angwy! :D)
Nico
Efour
Coren (You got a Bean Bag, hows that?)
Korvarn
Wij (cheapskate pikey squatter, but we luv 'im really)
Sharma (fur faced dog/cat hybrid, NEVER give him the TV remote)
Ardrias (This guy has quit the game nearly as often as he has changed guilds...thats a LOT!!! - I dont believe him, bet he is playing again)
Fafnir
Milkshake (no matter what you call it...'Salmon', 'Mauve', 'Violet' to me its still PINK!!)
leviathane
Dook (Hospital Bed aint quite The People's Couch but I am sure you will come join us very soon)
Rudor (If Oldskool had a begining he would be the Single Celled life-form that started it all eh)
Madan

Count = 28

Do an update ;o

S

Solid

i need people to tell me if they have since caved in and gone weak and resubbed, so tell me :D

K

kalgarn

fafnir is back,all i know.i'm still retired anyway :)

H

Hyuga Hinata

I've quit, so give me a nice comfy sofabed so that I can sleep all day long. ^^

D

Danya

<Runs around licking random people on the couches>
Whee :D

A

Ardrias_Mid

wtf solid, I've only quit twice. first time for 4 months, now for good :p

True about changing guilds tho :D

C

cenes

Solid
Milkshake (no matter what you call it...'Salmon', 'Mauve', 'Violet' to me its still PINK!!)

Pffft i gotta agree with the 'Southern Shandy Swiller Solid :D' :- It is most definatley PINK milky! NOT mauve .. Pink! NOT violet .. but PINK! :D

Hmm ... i must be getting old :( .. im starting to dream of a nice comfortable couch .. gotta be color co-ordinated though .. what color is 'The People's Couch??' ... rofl :D

O

old.Hellskor

with all those Trolls and Dwarfs ?

beer coloured ... with Luri juice sparkling

S

Solid

Cenes 'The Couch' is magic, it's whatever colour the viewer wants it to be (except Pink!!!). Come take a seat :D

W

Wij

Cenes 'The Couch' is magic, it's whatever colour the viewer wants it to be (except Pink!!!). Come take a seat :D

Brown ?

O

old.Cher

well i am currently quit..... and been sitting hidden on the couch for the last few months. damn my stealths been good to me.

might come back soon.

and solid u slut, how could u forget

nala/ jexa?

find her room on the couch now!

S

shanks

Joining Teh couch in a month. Dont wanna sit near Ardrias though, that man has no control of his limbs I tell you. Can that be arranged?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by mid.Bashir
psssst... Fafnir is playing again :D
Cant be a couchpotatoe for the rest of my life. I got horses to steal and bbq.

W

Wij

I saw you on last night Faf when I logged Wijj on by mistake :)

W

Wij

OK - I admit, Wijj has a thing for Fafnir. He wants to give him a Troll injection :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Wij
OK - I admit, Wijj has a thing for Fafnir. He wants to give him a Troll injection :)
And wonder why i ran like my pants was on fire.

O

old.willowywicca

Well I quit a few weeks back, but since I'm now certain I won't be tempted back after all, I'd like to join the couch if I may :)

K

klavrynd

<pokes whoever sits next to me with a cattleprod>

here's a spot

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
Well I quit a few weeks back, but since I'm now certain I won't be tempted back after all, I'd like to join the couch if I may :)

bad luwi! not even a goodbye hug!! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom