zYnc

Originally posted by bone_idle
You were a warder / myrmiddon once.

That still doesn't change the fact they actually are a warder/myrmidon zerg xD

T

tildson

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
didn't he join np @ rr6 ?

Pretty sure he'd atleast a million rp when he joined.

Why not use pbae in the most efficient way anyway?

S

Shike

Originally posted by tildson
Pretty sure he'd atleast a million rp when he joined.

Why not use pbae in the most efficient way anyway?

apparently its unskilled to do so, instead we should be assistnuking down 40 albs I guess (how mana is supposed to cope with that, I dont know, I guess it has something to do with skills aswell), right Teador? :rolleyes:

^^

X

Xeanor

but can't really be arsed with this game anymore it gets harder every day to make rps and you get fotm'd or zerged in emain every run and others make like 10x as much rps in the same time and you really look like a stupid monkey :/

S

Shike

Originally posted by Xeanor
but can't really be arsed with this game anymore it gets harder every day to make rps and you get fotm'd or zerged in emain every run and others make like 10x as much rps in the same time and you really look like a stupid monkey :/

well... I somehow recognize that tbh, its starting to get tedious :mad:

X

Xeanor

omg.jpg

X

Xeanor

couldn't believe that you posted something like that :p

X

Xeanor

rvr is a lot less tiresome as a hib... at least you have a decent chance vs. savage grps with pbaoe... we get our asses handed to us every time :m00:

we kinda die with the slightest bit of zerg - you on the other hand just pbaoe the zergs ;)

S

Shike

rvr is a lot less tiresome as a hib... at least you have a decent chance vs. savage grps with pbaoe... we get our asses handed to us every time :m00:

we kinda die with the slightest bit of zerg - you on the other hand just pbaoe the zergs ;)

problem is mostly adds for us, albs in Emain always has adds (9/10 fights do), and pbae is the worst thing to use VS mids tbh, when we box we have fucked up or gotten jumped, and a box is extremely vulnerable to AoEspells, be it some healer/sorc spamming aoemez or lul or something else, if we dont moc, we just die after a while and we arent the guys who sit and wait for RAs to pop, we die and head out again.

Sure its nice to take down a big bunch of albs now and then, but the everydayRVR for us just plain and simply suck bigtime. We will move soon however I think (or at least a core of our castergrp).

X

Xeanor

the key to a good hib group is the bard really... without a good bard a hib grp is nothing... same with alb group and sorc...

and our rvr = look for ppl for grp for 30 mins -> wait for the first few to port -> next few come the next port (8 mins per port) -> 1 didn't have necklace on and didn't port -> oh fuck no bot in emain wait for next port then (2 clerics can't buff all if you wanna do spec af too) -> buff up another 5 minutes -> walk our of apk get zerged -> port again -> buff again -> get zerged again -> log -> 2 hours wasted and made 2k rps -> hi

my hib/exc group was pretty good and fun apart from our druids that left us... :/

and mustn't be fun either with the enchanter nerf in sightfor you hibs... void eld will become less uber too..

anyway guess im gonna work some mroe on alb pbaoe grp and getting myself to rr8 if it turns out shit i'll probably quit

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Aoln
just roll and savage or healer

Havent you just made a char on Mid pry?

Auln? What class is that?

S

Shike

the key to a good hib group is the bard really... without a good bard a hib grp is nothing... same with alb group and sorc...

and our rvr = look for ppl for grp for 30 mins -> wait for the first few to port -> next few come the next port (8 mins per port) -> 1 didn't have necklace on and didn't port -> oh fuck no bot in emain wait for next port then (2 clerics can't buff all if you wanna do spec af too) -> buff up another 5 minutes -> walk our of apk get zerged -> port again -> buff again -> get zerged again -> log -> 2 hours wasted and made 2k rps -> hi

my hib/exc group was pretty good and fun apart from our druids that left us... :/

and mustn't be fun either with the enchanter nerf in sightfor you hibs... void eld will become less uber too..

anyway guess im gonna work some mroe on alb pbaoe grp and getting myself to rr8 if it turns out shit i'll probably quit

yep, bard is a big key, MA is also a big key, I aint worried about the heatdebuffnerf however, 3-4 casters assistnuking on someone kills that someone in 3 seconds tops, sometimes 1.2s or so, heatdebuff will last 4s on good groups. And we hardly use BAoD at all atm. I dont even have it on my chanter :)

Hib is a perfectly viable realm imo, we can do anything as good as mid or alb can. Savages are out of line atm but they get adjusted in 1,65 soon so I dont bother about it anymore.

Whats causing pryd to be crap is the population, its too few fights overall imo and we have an extreme amount of fotmgroups tbh, I hardly see anything but fotm anymore except for the odd albzerg and the odd midguildgroup that dont run with highRRpeople. DS has made things even worse, they are like a plauge in Emain and they wont move away either I think, they enjoy leeching and nobody can stop them. It leaves little options but to move and try somewhere else on a more populated server with a larger flow in RVR overall. Small unexperienced guildgroups on Pryd just get farmed atm mostly and randoms stick out their nose once and then return to PvE. What is left is some hardcore gankgroups that is near unbeatable atm for a mediumRRgroup hence its extremely hard to progress RRwise meanwhile the old highRRs get even more RAs to toy with and the circle is closed.

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Shike
yep, bard is a big key, MA is also a big key, I aint worried about the heatdebuffnerf however, 3-4 casters assistnuking on someone kills that someone in 3 seconds tops, sometimes 1.2s or so, heatdebuff will last 4s on good groups. And we hardly use BAoD at all atm. I dont even have it on my chanter :)

Hib is a perfectly viable realm imo, we can do anything as good as mid or alb can. Savages are out of line atm but they get adjusted in 1,65 soon so I dont bother about it anymore.

Whats causing pryd to be crap is the population, its too few fights overall imo and we have an extreme amount of fotmgroups tbh, I hardly see anything but fotm anymore except for the odd albzerg and the odd midguildgroup that dont run with highRRpeople. DS has made things even worse, they are like a plauge in Emain and they wont move away either I think, they enjoy leeching and nobody can stop them. It leaves little options but to move and try somewhere else on a more populated server with a larger flow in RVR overall. Small unexperienced guildgroups on Pryd just get farmed atm mostly and randoms stick out their nose once and then return to PvE. What is left is some hardcore gankgroups that is near unbeatable atm for a mediumRRgroup hence its extremely hard to progress RRwise meanwhile the old highRRs get even more RAs to toy with and the circle is closed.

Nicely put.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Hib version ain't that better tbh...... Pull group together (anywere between 30 minutes and hour), buff up, head to Emain - start by stearing clear of AMG due to stealthers camping - find a fight, get added on (very high proportion of time), /release. Buff up again and run back (10 mintues with AFK's etc) generlly meet 2FG+ as soon as you enter Emain cause they know you're coming. Prime when there is a Mid or Alb Zerg you have to try and avoid the zerg and find the guild groups or vice versa. Generally there is only 1 or 2 FG in emain or like 80 Hibs.

Think Shike pretty well summed it up.

Personally I've got nothing against large numbers of enemys running around - however you can only ever 'play' against them when you've a relatively equal size force (that little Vid is 1 in a 1000 encounter).

M

Malena

well all know savages are overpowered, but xeanor albs have to Sos + bof and that works very nice too, so best stop cry tbh.

X

Xeanor

like sos does anything... they just assist on your tanks and they die anyway regardless of how many instahealers you got...

and bof hardly does anything... you still die in a few seconds vs. savages....

T

tildson

like sos does anything... they just assist on your tanks and they die anyway regardless of how many instahealers you got...

and bof hardly does anything... you still die in a few seconds vs. savages....

yes, without sos and bof you would hardly notice a diffirent...;)

X

Xeanor

vs. savages we wouldn't...

sos is easily negated if you assist on tanks and well... bof doesn't help if there's 3 savages assisting...

A

Aoln

Roll a stealther!!

...on second thoughts don't theres almready too many low rr infs :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom