The paypal funding watch!

mhoward48

Fledgling Freddie
I bought my Young Hero pkg $110.00 from Kickstarter, paying through Amazon, then I got the $150.00 FP pkg, also through Kickstarter, paying through Amazon. They removed my money for the FP $150, but so far not the Young Hero pack I originally ordered. Has this happened to anyone else?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I bought my Young Hero pkg $110.00 from Kickstarter, paying through Amazon, then I got the $150.00 FP pkg, also through Kickstarter, paying through Amazon. They removed my money for the FP $150, but so far not the Young Hero pack I originally ordered. Has this happened to anyone else?

Not entirely sure but you might have to mail Amazon and Mark Jacobs about it, there were issues with people buying multiple Kickstarter tiers for the purpose of re-selling them to make a profit after the Kickstarter had ended - it might be that Kickstarter has seen that you bought 2 and thought you were doing the same.

I might be wrong, worth looking into tho :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

I think you will find that it treated the second input as an upgrade not an addition. That is what they did with mine I initially took the Phat Lewt ($175) and then upgraded to take Warrior ($250). They only charged the $250 as it was an upgrade from the initial pledge. Amazon sent one email on May 2nd:

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to City State Entertainment, LLC.
for $250.00 on May 2, 2013.

I then added via the Paypal to take the FP-150 donation and that was billed separately but using the same email address so they should in theory be linked when I create the CU Account. If you don't use the same email address then you may have to contact them to link the donations and get the rewards on one CU Account.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nate rolls over roleplayers with his fgm

#FACT

Nate

FH is my second home
lies, moderated lies.

if this post contains anything but what I put in it, you'll know the truth.

I think if there is the option to dye I will have a stoney coloured muscley bulk of a race in the super man colours :D

mhoward48

Fledgling Freddie
I think you will find that it treated the second input as an upgrade not an addition. That is what they did with mine I initially took the Phat Lewt ($175) and then upgraded to take Warrior ($250). They only charged the $250 as it was an upgrade from the initial pledge. Amazon sent one email on May 2nd:

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to City State Entertainment, LLC.
for $250.00 on May 2, 2013.

I then added via the Paypal to take the FP-150 donation and that was billed separately but using the same email address so they should in theory be linked when I create the CU Account. If you don't use the same email address then you may have to contact them to link the donations and get the rewards on one CU Account.
Thanks, I had wondered if that was what they did. I guess I did not fully understand what they were doing with the add on? Appreciate the replies from all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom