The paypal funding watch!

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Would love to get a link if you find any page with statistics on the paypal funding, like $/h etc.

You can see the total here http://camelotunchained.com/en/donate/

And i think it will keep going for another 30 days!

I also personally think we will reach 3 mil combined for what i think will be our 5th stretch goal, what is your estimate?

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember him saying 30 days but i'm not sure. Maybe you have 30 days to buy tiers and then they will keep the possibility to buy FPs all the way until they release the game

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
How long does this paypal thing go for?

Worrying that your popcorn will not last long enough? "For some reason I remember a colorful Troll shouting about popcorn in Malmohus every time I see your name .... :cheers:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ugh, don't mention Malmo, that place fills me with hatred (I was a frequent list holder)

- English -

Resident Freddy
What happens if everyone uses FP points for the priority login system. Isn't that like everyone buying Speedy boarding passes for easyjet? :p

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
3 million is a good goal. But I think if we keep sharing CU with folks there is no reason we cannot give CSE some wiggle room and provide a total of 4 mil.:) With that being said keep sharing about the game on facebook, twitter, blogs, etc. and show folks the new art, vids, etc.

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
i'd just be happy for depths personally, anything more is icing on the cake

Abriael

Fledgling Freddie
I'm quire sure we'll get the depths, even if I don't understand why they're limiting paypal to 30 days. The people behind star citizen didn't limit paypal, and it netted them 3 million dollars. IMHO Money is money, no matter when it comes..

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's to make the founders rewards actually mean something instead of letting everyone get something. sure they can keep it open longer and just not have any tiers up so if you're feeling generous you can donate some money but not many people would do that

Abriael

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's to make the founders rewards actually mean something instead of letting everyone get something. sure they can keep it open longer and just not have any tiers up so if you're feeling generous you can donate some money but not many people would do that

Or they could simply have less convenient tiers up, with less rewards (IE no founder's points for instance), basically like a preorder.

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
I'm quire sure we'll get the depths, even if I don't understand why they're limiting paypal to 30 days. The people behind star citizen didn't limit paypal, and it netted them 3 million dollars. IMHO Money is money, no matter when it comes..
Hmm well maybe on the kickstarter site they can only have a link 30 days? I imagine on their own site it could stay up forever.

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
According to MJ
: PayPal will last for the next 30 days. Once that's over, PayPal comes down and when it comes back up, no founders points and the reward tiers won't be anywhere near as good as what you guys are getting.

so i don't think there is any way we WON'T hit depths before launch since he's basically saying paypal isn't ever really going down

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
At this immediate point in time, no. But MJ mentioned in comments last night that it's something they may discuss when the team comes back. It has a lot of manual work associated with it, that could become a pain.

gravediggahh

Fledgling Freddie
At this immediate point in time, no. But MJ mentioned in comments last night that it's something they may discuss when the team comes back. It has a lot of manual work associated with it, that could become a pain.

lets hope so m8 cous im really interested in a higher tier but didnt have the money for it and i do now so lets hope (y)

Vallikor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't believe the PayPal period is limited to 30 days; Just the Backers Tiers that exist are limited to those 30 days. After May is up, you can still donate, but the rewards will be vastly less. MJ has said he wants to reward the faithful ;) So, definitely, I don't see why we can't crack 3M, or much higher over the next 6 months. Last night MJ also said that the next stretch goal is a new race/class, after the Depths.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Really hope to reach that 2.5 mill for the Depths. I like what they intend to do with it.

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
I don't believe the PayPal period is limited to 30 days; Just the Backers Tiers that exist are limited to those 30 days. After May is up, you can still donate, but the rewards will be vastly less. MJ has said he wants to reward the faithful ;) So, definitely, I don't see why we can't crack 3M, or much higher over the next 6 months. Last night MJ also said that the next stretch goal is a new race/class, after the Depths.

This. PayPal will stay open indefinitely, but the ability to be a founder and to get most or any of the tiers will go away at the end of May. I am almost certain Andrew or MJ said this in the livestream chat on the day before or day that the KS closed.

binskki

Fledgling Freddie
I wish they had gotten the PayPal link button up on the KS Home page before it was locked - hope people can find our PayPal page if they want to donate.

I am confident that there is a plan in the mind of the ever-savvy Mark Jacobs, though. :)

professor nomos

Regular Freddie
I wish they had gotten the PayPal link button up on the KS Home page before it was locked - hope people can find our PayPal page if they want to donate.

I am confident that there is a plan in the mind of the ever-savvy Mark Jacobs, though. :)

It is on the KS main page, its just buried. Scroll down and it is underneath the Stretch Goals image.

binskki

Fledgling Freddie
ahh, so it is....well, would be nice to have it on top for idiots like myself, apparently. ;)

Vallikor

Fledgling Freddie
MJ and the team put in so many hours, I'm sure they'll get the KS page tidied up a little bit when they get back. I mean, when they left the offices at the end of the campaign, they'd been entertaining our asses for 24 hours straight. At least they got the Duck fishing banner up? I'm entertained by that.

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
they aren't allowed to edit the KS main page anymore for legal reasons (they'd be able to change the tiers and then claim they were never offering that stuff.. etc) so the main page is gonna sit how it is right now unfortunately

Ellya

Fledgling Freddie
Paypal's going up slowly, but that's probably because not many people know about it yet. Once the backers forums are up and word starts getting around again, it will start to move quicker I'm sure. As for us backers, we need to make sure we've got all the FP and tier upgrades we need before the end of May, as they'll be gone for ever after that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom