the option for me to edit my title has dissapeared :(

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TdC, Dec 1, 2005.

1. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

bring it back! or I'll ha><the WoW servers and [highlight]make[/highlight] you return! ;)

2. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

is your sub up to date?

3. TdC

yes, that was the first thing I thought of. It expires in 2006.

4. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

then clearly it's just because you suck donkey balls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mazling

Mazling Fledgling Freddie

Since when were we allowed to use all lowercase on forums? Are standards dropping still further?

6. MYstIC G

that and you're not in the usergroup for having a sub..... weird

TONY!!!!!

7. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Looks ok in the admin panel, teedles... try again?

• Like Like x 1
  8. TdC

Nope, nothing :( It's gone, dissapeared into the mist :/

While you guys are at it, fix my modcp access pretty please? It lets me auth, but then I get an instant 403/Forbidden. Makes me think my user isn't in the proper group to read the files or something :(

Cheers Jup and G for checking!

9. MYstIC G

his usergroups are messed up in the ModCP but I can't change them

10. MYstIC G

plus he's not got "custom user title" flag, well at least that's what I'm being shown

11. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Try now teedles...

12. TdC

Result! The option is back in usercp>edit profile! Wootness! :D
    edit: nothing on the modcp thing though :(

13. Jupitus

Loss of 'Elite' status - probably god's way of punishing you, to be honest. I expect it's due to your spamming, because spamming makes baby jesus cry:twak:

14. Jupitus

I don't think the mod/cp access is affected in the same way - need Deebs on that.

15. TdC

Last time I looked Baby Jebus had 145234622543256343 posts in the heaven forums :)

You're right though, I actually should be working :)

Oh dear, so I'll have to entice el T away from whereever he's gone?