the open beta for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will begin on September 7th, 200

penumbra

Fledgling Freddie
This week, we announced that the open beta for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will begin on September 7th, 2008. Hundreds of thousands of fans will be able to enter the gritty fantasy world of WAR to experience the thrill of RvR combat before the game goes live on September 18th, 2008.
BetawotisOpen.jpg

Open Beta Begins – Sunday, September 7, 2008The Open Beta will be level capped and content restricted. Players will be allowed to choose any of the game’s 20 unique careers and advance through rank 20. They will also be free to explore and battle across Tiers 1 and 2 of each army’s homeland. Please note that any characters created during the Open Beta will NOT carry over into the live game as they will be wiped from the servers:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
not from the EU site, so its probably inapplicable to us.

Blind-Seer

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope we are able to download the client before beta starts. With beta only lasting 7 days, it would really suck to have to spend 3 of them downloading. :-/

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
From Magnus:

<snip>
When will the Open Beta start?
The EU Open Beta is scheduled to start September 7th. This is the date we have been working with for some time but naturally, anything can happen up until then.

Will we be able to download the Open Beta client in beforehand?
Yes. The client will be hosted from the EA Store from the first week of September.
<snip>

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Technically the 7th is within the first week of September :D

Lets hope its not put up on that date

Aada

Part of the furniture
I love how he says 'anything can happen' lol

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Got my newsletter for August today aswell and it does state that the Open beta begins on the 7th of Sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom