The One

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You missed the point. We all have lots of gear we wouldn't sell - the real question you did not answer - would you pay 150p for it ?

sure, why not?

what good is virtual cash if u wont spend it?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
spending

sure, why not?

what good is virtual cash if u wont spend it?

No good at all - same as with real cash if you got it stashed under your matress (or mistress for that matter). However, 150p takes alot of getting together, over a long period, especially as there are bound to be other demands on your plats. So is that one wep worth the time and effort? If so would it not be more efficient just to farm it, even tho it's a rare drop?

Anyway - put money where mouth used to be and go get it. Its on ME.

:england:
MM

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
No gratz tho, for joining the ranks of the deluded who use ME as a means for showing off and put it on sale at a ridiculous price. :(
If you do get 150p for it, let me know would you? I've been wanting to meet someone with more (virtual) money than sense for a long time.....:)

Well I guess you have considered the possibility that he is just using the ME as a storage place to use the rare item on an alt later on? You set the rediculous price because you dont want to sell it, but if someone is "stupid" enough to pay such a price for it you would be willing to part with it...

Well I know I do that myself...has nothing to do with showing off items...

But then again you might be right and he might be a prick who just like to taunt everyone else who needs it.
But I prefere to assume people arent pricks until proven to be one...its a nice world that way!;)

/Charmangle

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
pricing

Well I guess you have considered the possibility that he is just using the ME as a storage place to use the rare item on an alt later on?

Ofc most of us use the CM as storage space - even with four house vaults room to put things can be in short supply. However, what's wrong with placing items on your CM at zero price? That way you will never lose them. But if you put a 'silly' price on them it will appear during normal 1c minimum price ME search. Using your CM with zero price items at least considers the possibility that other people don't want to find things that aren't for sale.

...has nothing to do with showing off items...

I happen to think it is about showing off. We will have to agree to differ.

But then again you might be right and he might be a prick who just like to taunt everyone else who needs it.

.....but I wouldn't necessarily go that far.....

But I prefere to assume people arent pricks until proven to be one

I don't think cast-iron proof is needed - there are other indicators....

MM

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc most of us use the CM as storage space - even with four house vaults room to put things can be in short supply. However, what's wrong with placing items on your CM at zero price?

didn't he just awnser that? if it's not worth 150p and somebody buys it he's made a good deal, or am i missing something? i'm sure he can buy something really fun with that kind of money.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
didn't he just awnser that? if it's not worth 150p and somebody buys it he's made a good deal, or am i missing something? i'm sure he can buy something really fun with that kind of money.

a. No

b. Yes

MM

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
No, it would be a f*cking miracle...
Oh really? I must be stupid then, for wanting to buy it if I had 150p. The only class I care about is my savage, and it is a 'must have' claw, and no I dont care about money.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I can buy it for the one who likes it for a package of weed, pm me!

Then again, you people are prolly to cheap to do that. =(

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
miracle

Oh really? I must be stupid then, for wanting to buy it if I had 150p. The only class I care about is my savage, and it is a 'must have' claw, and no I dont care about money.

If you had 150p and had to buy the claw you wouldn't necessarily be stupid for buying it if you needed it. Never said you would be, but if you say you are I couldn't possibly comment.

The point I was trying to make, which you missed by not reading the thread properly was that if you, or anybody, had 150p to spare that would be a miracle. Don't know if you've noticed but with the greatly reduced numbers on the cluster, and the ability to use BPs to buy stuff, trade in plats has sorta dropped off. This means to get 150p you'd have to farm it or whatever - which you clearly cba to do. As you feel that claw is a 'must have' item and to get it you would need plats, you're fooling yourself (but no-one else) by pretending you don't care about the cash.
By putting it on sale at such a hugely inflated price being fairly sure no-one can afford it, it has been effectively removed from the game. He's stopped you and others in your position having a chance of getting it, so don't come the clever Dick with me - it's him you should be whining to.
Maybe it's for his own use later. Who knows? Who cares? It's pixels on a screen ffs.

:twak:

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
My point is that its better to put a ridiculous high price, than to put the item on the cm for no price. That would be it being effectively removed from game.

And yes ur right, since I cant afford it, and it will take ages to get that money, I will try farm it myself.

Just because you dont got money, and the server in general is not as rich as it used to be, dont mean there's no rich people out there - because there is.

For instance, I was gonna buy an item resently from a cm, but I couldnt cause the cm was full, and if i remember correct the cm cap is on 250p...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
price

Just because you dont got money, and the server in general is not as rich as it used to be, dont mean there's no rich people out there - because there is.

I don't got the money? Dunno how you work that one out. And I dare say there are rich players out there - but they ain't spending their cash on items with silly prices, or they wouldn't stay rich very long.

GL with the farming....

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
done

I think it might be more a case of nobody wants his collar felt for dealing....;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I want to buy nude... stuff! What price are they on consignment merchants these days?

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
can farm maghras with relatively small set up (we was 3 active players) , can be bit messy , but atleast theres a nice port right back to spot , and pop time fast.
How did you actually do it? I would apreciate any tips, and tactics :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
im sure there are easier ways than this one we used , was just passing by after farming something else , and didnt need the drops from it so didnt bother to come back and experiment more another day.

anyhows , was a valkyrie , a healer and a sm (and a shaman bot) as i recall it , dumped crystal titan near border of inner circles , main mob aggroed titan , could pull it without getting the adds , just tanked with valkyrie with healer healing from that whistle machine.

we tried few more times (like 4 more) , 3 of them got messy (the adds showed) and we ported back , one of tries worked , no claw in the 2 kills thou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom