The One

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to Zarteck (and group?) for getting The One to drop at last, presumably from Marghas.:worthy:

No gratz tho, for joining the ranks of the deluded who use ME as a means for showing off and put it on sale at a ridiculous price. :(
If you do get 150p for it, let me know would you? I've been wanting to meet someone with more (virtual) money than sense for a long time.....:)

:england:
MM

C

Carss

one of few items thats worth it.

i wouldnt bother to sell mine for any amount of plat even though im not playing my savage, plats are easy to obtain, items like that arnt

kivik

Part of the furniture
Actually it's worth that much aswell, probably 80-150p. Heard drop rate was wank and the encounter isn't easy either.

If it's such a 'joke', go farm it and put it up for 20p or something :)

Nate

FH is my second home
I am The One <flies around Jordheim>

Got a ss to proove it too (I'm the top left one)

2744d1149644259-bored-paint-bluepunzel.jpg

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I am The One <flies around Jordheim>

Got a ss to proove it too (I'm the top left one)

2744d1149644259-bored-paint-bluepunzel.jpg

roflmfao N8iboi - classy high resolution screen shot as usual I see :worthy:

PS my valk DOES NOT have a beard :p

PPS Scary broccoli lol

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
150p

i wouldnt bother to sell mine for any amount of plat.

You missed the point. We all have lots of gear we wouldn't sell - the real question you did not answer - would you pay 150p for it ?

I suspect that like alot of players, you haven't even got 150p. And even if you had I doubt you'd use it for that, even on a character you do play.

Quite what the point is in putting such an item out of the game in that way is beyond me, though I'm sure you have your reasons. A shame really.

MM

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it's worth that much aswell, probably 80-150p.

I wonder who to? As I said in the opening post, introduce me to such a guy. We could have alot of fun....

And although Marghas is more difficult than Absorbacrom (MoZ) alot of people have to kill Marghas for CL Quests and its only a matter of time before a few The Ones start to appear. Moment of Zen was rare enough at first. Its even on ME now...

MM

C

Carss

You missed the point. We all have lots of gear we wouldn't sell - the real question you did not answer - would you pay 150p for it ?

I suspect that like alot of players, you haven't even got 150p. And even if you had I doubt you'd use it for that, even on a character you do play.

Quite what the point is in putting such an item out of the game in that way is beyond me, though I'm sure you have your reasons. A shame really.

MM

Well tbh if savage was a class i wanted to play and play a lot and i had no way of getting a group of 2 shield tanks 2 seers, maybe a caster which is what you need to farm it then i would buy it because its simply the best savage weapon. Savage class is just too weak at the moment though, valk outdamages it aswell as better interupts, charge, slam ect.

Selling for 150p straight away when you have won it on a public raid or so is a bit of an insult to the people on the raid, especially the ones that would of actually used it, but then again putting it on a charecter when you have another 20 level 50's and will hardly play that is more or less the same.

At the end of the day the person can do what they like with the item, its not as if i see any active savages in RvR that would make good use out of it anyway.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
one of few items thats worth it.

i wouldnt bother to sell mine for any amount of plat even though im not playing my savage, plats are easy to obtain, items like that arnt

lol brite give it to me ill sell it for u and put money in my pockets :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
That drop should proc random pms of chesney hawkes lyrics from wielder imo.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I don't get teh Original poster , are you trying to say that 150p is a insane price to pay for one item ?

well if it's super rare and you must have it to make an insane template , then yes it is worth it.

Check in the old day's i offered 500P for the gem of moirai , caue on mid there were only 2 of those and only 1 owned by a active player , and the bitch never dropped it ever for me , so that price was well worth it for me.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get teh Original poster, are you trying to say that 150p is a insane price to pay for one item ?

Check in the old day's....

I never said anything about paying - you decide exactly how you want to spend your money - nothing to do with me or anybody else. If you have 500p to spare - good for you, you can afford anything.:)

My remarks were about putting it on ME at that price given the present state of trade on Midgard Dyvet = dismal. It's a kind of exhibitionism imo - no real hope of selling, just showing it off.

Things have moved on m8 - or rather people have moved away. Comparing now to the 'old days' is about as pointless as one's grandad irl complaining about today's prices compared to when he wor a lad. A night out and a pint for 2d and still have enough for a packet of woodbines. Bit pointless really.

500p for a template jewel ? Change the frigging template and join the rest of us peasants. Key Riced.

During the Wowa......

MM

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
went for 85p on boss/usa the other day

we arnt us though and we dont have the same population !!! but hey maybe some have the money for it and if they do and want it -- good on seller and buyer imo both win :) win win solutions always the best

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
:) win win solutions always the best

...and if seller overprices it so buyer can't afford it or won't buy it, then its a lose/lose situation, which is bad for everybody. :p

For an item that people keep saying every Savage Must Have its hanging around on ME a remarkably long time. But as I said earlier, imo it's not being displayed on ME with any hope of it being sold.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I would have payed 150p if I got it, I would pay anything to get that claw.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, Im saving up money, but lol it will take a while

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah, Im saving up money, but lol it will take a while

can farm maghras with relatively small set up (we was 3 active players) , can be bit messy , but atleast theres a nice port right back to spot , and pop time fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom