The official: We love Pete Waterman thread

B

Blood

From Pete Waterman, Midgard RvR TL, Nerfer of Zerk's and SB's
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=54921957&replies=53

"On a side note, I've been complaining about Hunters not having Evade III - or even IV and Advanced Evade honestly - for a long time, and I agree wholeheartedly that the BC line could use some work. Any time these topics are discussed I will absolutely support them, as I think it would bring more capability to the class in RvR without causing any potential balance issues."

ok this guy might not be so bad after all
(so we sacrifice zerks and sb's, but we still got savages, and a boosted hunter would rock)

O

old.Hellskor

<gives Blood a dirty look>

givf Waterman trophy !

and a dart board.

O

old.Nikolas

He's always been my favourite on pop idol

O

old.Halfpint

Originally posted by old.Nikolas

..Kylie Minogue wouldnt be where she is today without the song writing talents of this genius and he seems to know a thing or 2 about our beloved DAoC!!!

Is there no end to this mans talents!;)

In my opinion he was right to get rid of those talentless hacks, whatyoumicall him Stock and thingy Aitken...I bet it was them who were resposible for Rick Astley!

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Nikolas

You know i thought this thread was about the same thing :/

O

Ottar

> Kylie Minogue wouldnt be where she is today without the song
> writing talents of this genius

Yeah, I mean, how does he find time and energy to make midgard uber once again while singlehandedly fixing the ozone layer, restoring peace in middle-east and running the world's largest ex-thane rehabilitation centre!?

Pete Waterman for teh Pope!11 ;)

Ottar

S

snikit

ive just read the RvR report.. i love that man. A truer word has never been said

J

jammin0o

I watched Pop idol for the first time today, why isnt it advertised as a comedy show? its great! (specially waterman! ohh and that other one...simon..?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom