NSFW The Official Miniskirt Thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't like em. Trashy. It reflects the standards in society today - cheap and nasty. Also it is like reading the last page in a book before you have read it through - no titilation. Give me a sombre, thoughful women who dresses ordinarily over these girls that flaunt their bodies like this. Nothing worse than being tied to a brainless empty headed girl as I well know. When you sober up you bugger off as fast as possible. Of course after a few you return. Nah not for me sorry. I would have a good mind to tell her to put something on before she catches her death of a cold :p. Long johns with a flap for access - now you talking. Can't you imagine a woman stripping off and revealing those? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck off troll...Dori motherf*cker.

Ominous

Banned
F*ck off troll...Dori motherf*cker.

Good god. They ban the likes of Dori and leave a nasty piece of work like you? This forum is like a closed shop. Weird little family posting away to each other - and probably been doing so for years. I can see now why this forum has died a death. As for 'new blood' I see someone mentioning I don't think you really want any do you as you are all quite content to keep the forum numbers exactly like they are - or less. Can't say I have come across such an odd lot in amongst a large forum before. The mods should really make this section private for you lot alone as it is definitely downright private now.

Ban me by all mean but I ain't Dori. I can sympathize with him though and can see why his ways of thinking must have grated on your lot's nerves. I made a few posts but I can see I won't fit in here. You are all too young and brash for the likes of me.

Ok I had my say - maybe I ain't Dori - ows about Thugs? Well don't worry you won't be seeing anymore of me as I find you lot very boring. Made a few posts but hell what a waste of time. I really think you all should take up other hobbies because you are not developing at all posting away for hours on this forum. Hell one night of that was enough for me.

Merry Xmas all - and bye bye

Oh and Fuck off yourself Old Whatever your bloody name is.

Love Thugs

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow a happy thread like this really doesn't need views and opinions. Like ronseal it does what it says on the tin.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ows about Thugs?

Same sh*t, different package really.

Why not post as "thugs" then?

Moron.

I only act this way towards unneeded riffraff, newcomes are welcome, especially if they bring picture of MINISKIRTS! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bringing it back damnit :eek:

Babe-in-miniskirt-and-tiny-top-238.jpg

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.

Attachments

• 5upqs8cxd3d61[1].jpg
    5upqs8cxd3d61[1].jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 9
  • m445auvhdbc61[1].jpg
    m445auvhdbc61[1].jpg