The official BYE BYE BW thread

X

xenon2000

It's being closed?

Heh. Shows how much my useage here has declined over the past ooh.. year or two :)

Well, cya all. Been a long time since I was a regular here & only a handful of faces are familiar now... but had many a good time making a mess of this place back in the day.. one of the best boards I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

So long, good luck and all that shit :)

Merry Christmas

-xenon

W

wyrd_fish

hummmm.... this explains the lack of posts in the HSS section... i thought it was a christmas lull

*makes mental note to keep up with current affairs in future*

S

Sichama

BW was a good place and that was the big problem, personaly the fact it's closing gives me the oprtunity to stop wasting time outside the game about the game.

I advise every online player of any game never to get involved in the forums of his game, it will only make him dislike it.

So for me it's a good thing and im not even going near that other BW wanabe place, in fear i might get stuck there too, not a hard thing to stay away though, a simple visit to check it out and register my name, quickly convinced me never to visit it again.

G

Gumbo

I'm sure you'll be sorely missed :rolleyes:

^^ First and last use of the rolleyes smiley in my 2 years pootling about here.

P

plightstar

Bye to all at BW

Its been a blast, meeting all you strange people's.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come with gaming sites.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all

PLightstar signing off for the last time.....

T

Testin da Cable

goodbye! it's been fun, entertaining, interesting, disgusting, (sometimes) sad but always there were people to talk to, friends to make and games to play. thanks for having me ;)

D

Dr_Weasel

Ive been around these parts a while now. I mainly lurk, but this place has amused me and it shall be missed.

I was sad at the demise of barrysworld and did my part to become a subscriber. If I can get political here, I think Game messed up bad. We were always promised that something was just around the corner and it rarely was. The preview servers were great, just a year too late....

Id like to think that this could have really been a great success....

Anyway, see you at Freddys House!

Users who are viewing this thread