NSFW The Official booty Thread.

Forwarder

Freddy's King of Booty
Hi to al booty-lovers ! As some of you may remember, I'm italian and live near Florence. I just wanted to let you know that the situation is REALLY bad here, while in the north of Italy (around Milan) it is even worse. Italy is more or less completely locked down. Only grocery store and pharmacies are open, all other shops are closed. There is a strong reccomendation to stay at home and, if you need to move to go to work, you need a written authorization by local authorities and a request from yr boss.
We are suffering a severe lack of beds in the hospitals for the worst cases, especially for the olders. COVID-19 is a real bitch and pls, wherever you are, do not underestimate it. Be cautious with personal contacts and wash yr hands as much as you can.
it seems to me to have been thrown into a disaster movie... and it is not funny at all.
Anyway, for the time being, me and my family are all well. take care
#fuckthevirus #Istayhome #comeonItaly

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hi to al booty-lovers ! As some of you may remember, I'm italian and live near Florence. I just wanted to let you know that the situation is REALLY bad here, while in the north of Italy (around Milan) it is even worse. Italy is more or less completely locked down. Only grocery store and pharmacies are open, all other shops are closed. There is a strong reccomendation to stay at home and, if you need to move to go to work, you need a written authorization by local authorities and a request from yr boss.
We are suffering a severe lack of beds in the hospitals for the worst cases, especially for the olders. COVID-19 is a real bitch and pls, wherever you are, do not underestimate it. Be cautious with personal contacts and wash yr hands as much as you can.
it seems to me to have been thrown into a disaster movie... and it is not funny at all.
Anyway, for the time being, me and my family are all well. take care
#fuckthevirus #Istayhome #comeonItaly

Stay safe, old chap! :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mmmm 2nd from the left, yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom