NSFW The Official booty Thread.

Forwarder

Freddy's King of Booty
Ok guys, I’m going on holidays and will be back in a couple of weeks. Enjoy the old posts while I’m relaxing a little bit :) See ya soon…

8809.jpg 8810.jpg 8811.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have a great time!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So weren't there supposed to be no visible pussys on these pictures? New guy joins and gets told off for doing it but Forwarder does it several times and gets likes from the staff?

Hypocrite much?

Forwarder

Freddy's King of Booty
So weren't there supposed to be no visible pussys on these pictures? New guy joins and gets told off for doing it but Forwarder does it several times and gets likes from the staff?

Hypocrite much?

Well, it could have happened a couple of times in several years and thousands of booty. It doesn't seem "several times" to me.
Anyway, if this few pictures break the rules I have no problem if they are removed.
I will pay more attention to it in the future

Are you happy now ? :sneaky:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Hypocrite much?

Forwarder does it occasionally. New guy comes in and puts blatant ones up straight away... not banned, just warned... *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom