The Office Xmas Party

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I made such a **** of myself it wasnt funny. A lot of people know my relationship hasnt been so great, we've been together a year and coming upto xmas we almost broke up but didnt mainly due to us going back to her home (france) and didnt want to go through the whole letting people down scene as its been planned a while.

So anyway, major argument in my mind, i went to the xmas party to get shit faced and enjoy the fact it was no partners allowed :) i got there pissed as i'd met a few of the lads from the office and we were already 5 pints better off. Once the meal and pleasantaries we're out of the way i went for a little mingle, sat down next to the 40 yr old receptionist and decided to tell her she had huge tits, which she agreed and we decided to lure in a director and camera him taking a cheeky peek down her top, the director wasnt to pleased about this and had a quiet whisper in my ear. Next i set about the task of making a cock of myself even further, first was the girl from graphic design, i chatted her up till i'd got her number which took all of 20 minutes, easy or what, she wasnt the classiest of birds but youl wouldnt be disapointed waking up next to her sadly just about everyone in the office noticed, anyway she fucked off soon after, or so i thought, i was so pissed i hadnt realised she had gone to the toilet and would be back any minute. Anyway i then saw the girl i'd had my eye on for a while, you know the look but cant touch? well tonight who said i cant touch?? i was pissed after all :D So we got chatting, no idea what about as its all blured, for about 2 minutes, and then the other one came back from the loo, she decided to call me a **** and left it at that, amazingly the second girl wasnt put off by this and suggested we go upstairs for a drink away from everyone else, coooool! So we're upstairs and after spending near 40 quid in the stupidly priced hotel bar i managed to get her number, got a quick kiss out of her and then the phone started ringing, i new the tone because i was "her" oops some more, so iignored it but it never went away, eventually i ansewred and said yeah sure ill be back soon and hung up. Gave her the excuse it was my house mate and had locked himself out and i had to go, RIGHT NOW! so up and left without so much as a fuck you, if i remember right anyway. No idea what happened outside but i woke up in my girlfriends bed half dressed clutching my phone, i promptly got up and legged it to the loo and looked at my phone, i'd been texting that girl all night (the 2nd one) and if she, the girlfriend, had checked, i'd have been in deep cunto land, luckily for me my actions were not discovered!!

Anyway its rather long winded, i just got in from the pub after work, im steaming once again, so bollocks to all of you! :D :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Fucking great Raw, good man :), I loved reading that.

Naughty bastard though ;).

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Snap. The gilrls are cool way too many alpha males. Fun night. Mainly chasing a 39 year old who speaks kanji (spelling to be corrcted soon no doubt) who told me i have a place in japan when i want.

Just gotta let this 6.5 year oldd lady relationship fuck up first.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Doomy said:
Snap. The gilrls are cool way too many alpha males. Fun night. Mainly chasing a 39 year old who speaks kanji (spelling to be corrcted soon no doubt) who told me i have a place in japan when i want.

Just gotta let this 6.5 year oldd lady relationship fuck up first.

Well if she reads this post your wish will be granted :)

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
Heh I think Raws post trumps all the others.

I've had my party wasn't too bad bit knackered like now no women action tho, thats tonight :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmmm... naturally I have far better tales to tell, but sadly one of my team at work happens to also be a mod here so they'll stay unspoken :p :D

;)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Hmmm... naturally I have far better tales to tell, but sadly one of my team at work happens to also be a mod here so they'll stay unspoken :p

Quick unmodding and then banning apears to be in order ;) Either that or share them on IRC and one of us will post them under an alias :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's so clear that Jup and Gale have been waving the chorizo abhaat. I wonder who will lift the veil of silence first?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
lol raw, quality post :worthy:

Well ours was great fun...until I told one of the lassies something along the lines that although she had fucking awful BO and was a munter she had nice tits and I would take a tit wank from her if pressed.

I thought I was gonna get a punch then, I got her business card instead (?!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom