The Next Step in Tattoos?

Chilly

Balls of steel
lol, morons

piercings, tattoos, etc are all fine and dandy but when you start fucking about with your eyes it's (wait for it) bound to end in tears!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
holy shit. never! wonder what Xtro thinks of it?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
*looks around at the mention of his name*

I've actually met two of the guys involved and have a fair bit of respect for them (especially Shannon who is the man behind BME and Modblog).

Howeverrrr... I think that's incredibly stupid. At least Shannon warns people off that they don't even know if they will go BLIND. Besides that, it looks shit.

I've seen people get their eyeball pierced in the Netherlands though, I thought that took the biscuit tbh.

Mind you, it's still up to people what they do with their bodies. I did my first suspension a week ago so ..etc.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
anyone able to describe whats in the link? My ISP blocked the site for some unknown reason

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Tattooing the white part of someone's eye a different colour. Looks very nasty, and they don't seem overly sure if he's going to go blind or not.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
that made my eyes water just looking at the tiny thumbnailed pictures. i hate anything to do with eyes :(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Oh dear :/ I have enough trouble with an eyelash stuck in my eye, let alone forcing a needle into it about 100 times and injecting yourself with dye.

Some people need to be committed!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
did anyone watch the BME olympics video?

xtro, id like to know if that was real or not. reason being im unsure why someone would tie string round their balls and axe them off.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Apart from being mind-bogglingly stupid; its also pretty unattractive.

Gamah

Banned
URL ModBlog - Three blind mice - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by BMEzine.com
Found category Erotic / Sex
Found category Illegal Activities
Found category Violence / Extreme
Found category Fashion / Cosmetics / Jewelry
Unallowed category Erotic_/_Sex
Reason URL category 'Erotic_/_Sex' not allowed
Unallowed category Illegal_Activities
Reason URL category 'Illegal_Activities' not allowed
Unallowed category Violence_/_Extreme
Reason URL category 'Violence_/_Extreme' not allowed

Power owned :(

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
tris - it's real, Shannon won't post any fakes.

Are we going to get random links to modblog every post or 2 :/ people do stuff to their bodies, some of it we might see no harm in it, some of it we might think "wtf" but it's up to them in the end.

I still think "daft cnuts" a lot but whatever, if it makes 'em happy and isn't hurting kids or animals I don't give a fuck. What annoys me more is if they are doing it to be cool and in fact it just looks shit :/

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
*looks around at the mention of his name*

I've actually met two of the guys involved and have a fair bit of respect for them (especially Shannon who is the man behind BME and Modblog).

Howeverrrr... I think that's incredibly stupid. At least Shannon warns people off that they don't even know if they will go BLIND. Besides that, it looks shit.

I've seen people get their eyeball pierced in the Netherlands though, I thought that took the biscuit tbh.

Mind you, it's still up to people what they do with their bodies. I did my first suspension a week ago so ..etc.

One of my mates got into Bizarre for doing suspensions, he's a nutter. Has his knob pierced too. Not that i've seen it, thank fuck, despite numerous offers. :|

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
If that's what they want to do, I don't see why it should bother us. I have my sleeves done, and various piercings.. My friend has his cheeks pierced, his bellend pierced a few times, and his tongue split - I think it looks awful, but he likes it, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom