The next big MMO

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I made this suggestion for a poll over on VE3D and they picked it up to use as their weekly poll, so head on over to...

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/701/701940p1.html

...and vote for Warhammer, if you want to, well even if you don't want to.

Listen, either vote Warhammer or we send the lads round ;)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Done. Havn't seen any other mmo's than warhammer that have caught my interest. I tried DnL and I was very dissapointed. That was about it. :p

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. maybe it's time to get my RL sorted or something :) Because honestly there's not one game there I'm even remotely interested in.

Of course I'll check out Warhammer Online when it comes, but I don't like the whole Warhammer thing, and I hate the wow-graphics.

Nope.. gonna be Daoc, EVE and GW for me until I get tired of all of them.. then.. uhm /quit computer games, I guess.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
bring on Warhammer :D definatly going there and I know a fair few of the guild are too. Can`t wait for it

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
http://us.games-workshop.com/news/whitedwarf/default.htm

can people stop saying its WOW graphics because if you check out gamesworkshop games they have always had the style that mythic have implemented.

The next person who says Warhammer online is WOW graphics is going to be smited from god :p or whatever deity they beleive in.

WOW copied warhammer (and as warhammer been around for at least 20 years noone can say otherwise)

I have decreed it

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have been a pirate for the last 22 years, just not on the high seas sadly :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
lets just hope and pray that GOA dont get to distribute WHO in europe :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Voted Age of Conan. :p

Oh and why isn't Roma Victor on that list? :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Levin said:
Voted Age of Conan. :p

Oh and why isn't Roma Victor on that list? :(

Wasn't included because I have honestly never heard of it till now, basically the list was compiled from MMORPG.com's 'most anticipated MMO' section and it wasn't on that list either.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I would most likely just play victor so that I cold fook people off and get crucified :D

and age of conan could be cool, I would most likely play that cos conan wtfpwns! :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

i've heard that mythic have opened an EU office, so presumably they wont ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
haarewin said:
i've heard that mythic have opened an EU office, so presumably they wont ;)

I think Mythic have probably realised how much revenue they have lost out on over 4 years by having a third party licencee. It did remove some hassles with having to have an EU office and server setup but in the long run having a middle man always leads to lost revenue for the developer. They won't want to do that again, having thier own EU team for Warhammer will be vital and make more financial sense for a game potentially as big as WAR could be.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

More importantly, hope they don't host it in Paris and rely on OpenTransit as a provider.

Darzil

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
http://us.games-workshop.com/news/whitedwarf/default.htm

can people stop saying its WOW graphics because if you check out gamesworkshop games they have always had the style that mythic have implemented.

The next person who says Warhammer online is WOW graphics is going to be smited from god :p or whatever deity they beleive in.

WOW copied warhammer (and as warhammer been around for at least 20 years noone can say otherwise)

I have decreed it

So sick of this argument :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
So sick of this argument :)

It's only an argument when both parties have a point that has arguable merits. In this case that is not so - it's not a discussion but a fact. ;)

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
I think a successful mmorpg has to have a long open beta, where ideas and concept is tested. This costs money and patience and a game company probably has a tight deadline. To launch mmorpgs that should have been singleplayergames is just waste of money, mmorpgs has to be a bit balanced to be interesting more then a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom