The Newest N00biest Group

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya

We are thinking of starting another n00b group. This is your chance to roll a brand new level 1 toon and xp it the good old fashioned way.

Keltoi Fogou anyone? or how about a few ants around Camelot? or even Salisbury Plains?

Sunday evenings at 8pm GMT is what we are aiming for.

Any interest guys?

Thanks
Rose

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck :) Rediscover the old ways of Dark Age of Camelot :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Im kinda interessted, wouldnt mind levling up a new ickle toon the good 'ol way :)

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
Sunday evenings sound great, I'm interested too.

Let us know when this will start and I'll make another toon, I just need to choose which class, caster or healer anyway. :p

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a mincer recently and am loving levelling her. I'm torn between a reaver and a cabby - I love the sound of the whip though so that might sway it for me.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a mincer recently and am loving levelling her. I'm torn between a reaver and a cabby - I love the sound of the whip though so that might sway it for me.

ill be there littlerose, as i can do sunday nights. feel like a sorc :p or even a new arms :p

Yug

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Aye sounds a great idea - my guild does a guild event on Sunday, but will try and support both. May be our next guild event could be to start a character and group all the way to 50, from level 1. We are all old skool, and I am sure we can warm to the idea. They are great fun, and don't want to miss out.

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Potential start date Sunday 15th April. Either a reaver or cabby for me, still undecided...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Think ill make a paladin, i wounder why really, just want one ;p

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
Sunday 15th April should be ok for me, I'll make another Cleric, I love that class. :p

Btw, I've already created the new toon, he's named Ruggiolo, level 1 Acolyte, completely naked and parked at Cotswold bind stone waiting for some fun. :m00:

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, this brings back good old memories... I'd like to join:)
pole armsman.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
I have played all the Alb classes: time for a erm...Earth Wizard because I have an Icer and Fire Wizard already. I may change and go for more supportive class, heals and fighting ability...whatever I bring count me in. Levelling with friends is so much more fun, plling tbh.

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick reminder that this new group is starting up this Sunday at 8pm GMT.

Is your n00b toon rolled and ready yet?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
When you say "noobies noobie group" do you mean from lvl 1 (totaly fresh) or from lvl 5/20 ?

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Preferably completely new although there may be a couple who have already got a couple of levels.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
u would be better of starting from level 5 atleast u can have some ablities also there no point grp at level 1 to 5 to slow faster sloling to 5!! i would of injoyed coming along sounded fun, what about doing it in mid or hib some time?? would anyone be intrested in that as i aint played much of both and it would be good to find out some good leveling spots in mid/hib

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
rolled pally-sorc-friar with 50bot support, sorc wasnt familiar to game, friar hadnt played in years, got 1-32 in 7~h played or something in SI as trio, friar is sooo OP with a decent defence tank and blue+ endo

good luck with your group :)

Sorin

Banned
It brings warm feelings to my heart that so many people are willing to do this. :D

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
We already potentially have over one full group of n00bs waiting to go.

I've been looking at cabby specs already and gave up after feeling a headache coming on. Matter vs Spirit....

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Sound fun i remember what lvl 1-20 feels like running around in goth killing soggy skelly and sea pups :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I still remembered when i made my first alb toon ever. a avalonian wizard! (ofc, that was teh roleplay). running around in that forest far from everything (campacorentin forest or what it is :p). took aprox 3 hours from 1-5. took the time a while ago, now it takes 15 mins (solo unbuffed) o_0
Imo, we need to go to that cave close to DF (never remember. was it Mithra? or was that hib?) got good memories from there =)

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Theres plenty of xp just waiting to be found for n00blings.

From what I remember of n00b group 2 (still running and at mid 40s now), we went to the Tomb of Mithra and Keltoi Fogou and spent plenty of time levelling in Salisbury Plains, Camelot Hills and Campocorentin Forest. Keltoi has always been one of my favourite places but since Catacombs it just isn't the same any more *sniff*

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Theres plenty of xp just waiting to be found for n00blings.

From what I remember of n00b group 2 (still running and at mid 40s now), we went to the Tomb of Mithra and Keltoi Fogou and spent plenty of time levelling in Salisbury Plains, Camelot Hills and Campocorentin Forest. Keltoi has always been one of my favourite places but since Catacombs it just isn't the same any more *sniff*

It's the group that makes it special Rose...to me anyway. I have made an Elementalist - may be Earth Theurgist or Earth Wizard, to represent.

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
I won't be able to get online until maybe nearer 9pm this evening - will catch up with you all though.

See you later, Rose

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't able to get online on Sunday evening but will definitely be able to join this weekend.

I'm going to roll a cleric as there isn't a healer for the group yet. I'm intending to go 40 rej 36 enh.

There are still plenty of spaces so please do roll your n00b and join in!

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, there is me. :)

I rolled a new Cleric for the n00b group, went from 1 to 10 last sunday and it was really funny, then I went ld and had some connection problems.

Anyway 2 Clerics is better than 1, at least for buffing the group, and if one can't log, the other is there.

See you on Sunday!

littlerose

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe ooops sorry. I like the idea of playing a cleric now you it looks like you're going to have to put up with my n00bish heals and buffs.

Unless I roll that cabby ofc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom