The new stuff

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
So.. /xpoff and /rpoff Imo, they did a really good job on this one, especially counting the cash/time for suicide and/or reroll. As well as rp stripping a toon.

But the command for loot.. I guess it's ok. if they added range to it as well.
It's really useless imo for casters/archers. The spymaster ML1 works excellent ranged, so why dont they give /auto a longer range?

Any1 heard of this is planned or if it shall only benefit melee toons?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe they didnt include picking up loot at range because it may still be in a camp spawn etc and would help you not engage additional mobs........and we don't have stretch armstrong arms.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think they still looking into the whole auto loot situation it might be bugged it might not be bugged. Just wish it applied to everyone in the group just not the group leader.

Other than that its a bit better :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
it is bugged, autoloot works very well in US while its crap in EU. :/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Look at it this way - it never used to work at all because it wasnt in the patches...now it works a little bit - so therefore its better than it ever was before we never had it!! Be grateful for that at least :) - I am sure the first wheel wasnt perfectly round either ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Look at it this way - it never used to work at all because it wasnt in the patches...now it works a little bit - so therefore its better than it ever was before we never had it!! Be grateful for that at least :) - I am sure the first wheel wasnt perfectly round either ;)

Yes, and if we can convince people in ML BG's that it doesn't always work they can try picking stuff up, rather than just saying "Well, BG leader should set /autoloot", and not bothering.

Darzil

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I am a loot monkeh tbh - any bags I see I always try n pick up - force of habit from the days of having 3g to my name :(

Now I have almost 5 :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
wodzie said:
But the command for loot.. I guess it's ok. if they added range to it as well. It's really useless imo for casters/archers. The spymaster ML1 works excellent ranged, so why dont they give /auto a longer range?

Any1 heard of this is planned or if it shall only benefit melee toons?

As others said you'd be able to safely pick up drops in the middle of aggressive mobs if this was allowed.

To be fair, it would have to be made to only allow archers/casters auto pick up drops once they walked into normal pick up range.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
evzy said:
I am a loot monkeh tbh - any bags I see I always try n pick up - force of habit from the days of having 3g to my name...
I'm the same...the F7+G spam after any kill is a reflex action now.

Himse

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:

F7 is such a reach Svart, well maybe not for a troll! but for my kobold sized arms its hard!

H+G are so much easier to reach!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:

dont lie, you always lose your fights so your only reflex is the /release macro!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Bahumat said:
dont lie, you always lose your fights so your only reflex is the /release macro!
Yes, that must be why my Thane is higher RR than your Heretic :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Svartmetall said:

nah you just leech all your RPs -gm of "purple adding warriors"

someone from nolby pride said it, it must be true!!!!111:puke:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i used to keep hitting f7 and g after a kill in rvr if i played camlann for a bit beforehand :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Mabs said:
someone from nolby pride said it, it must be true!
What? You mean Elvis didn't shoot JFK because Bigfoot told him to? Damn that Zzang, he had me convinced...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:

I cant tell if your continuing the joke or if i hit a nerve, but remember, RR does not equate skill.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

Yeah, from playing a paladin, I H+G spam after every kill, not just after the fight. Beating 5 oranges/yellows isn't a problem. Winning before the loot from the first has decayed can be.

Darzil

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
H+G all teh way imo....

I find sometimes even if I don't see a loot drop message or see loot I can't stop myself doing it anyways ......just in case.........

Bahumat

FH is my second home
evzy said:
H+G all teh way imo....

I find sometimes even if I don't see a loot drop message or see loot I can't stop myself doing it anyways ......just in case.........
Are you like me Evzy?

when you go shopping and the person gets the change out the till you start screaming H+G+H+G till the money is placed in your hands?

damn i get banned from alot of shops!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I asked a GM, /autoloot isn't working as intended and they are going to fix it at some point

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
Are you like me Evzy?

when you go shopping and the person gets the change out the till you start screaming H+G+H+G till the money is placed in your hands?

damn i get banned from alot of shops!

ROFL yeah and its kinda embarasing when you are outta range when its busy and you can't where ya loot is, so you end up running back around the whole shop trying to find it, get agro from Store Detective, find the isle hack bug and re-appear next to the tampons still spamming H+G H+G.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom