The new starwarskid, just funnier

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
That's not funny at all. It's just a bit boring. Read the summary at the guild site and thought "Bloody hell...why don't you ALL get a life?".

SWK was much funnier.

a.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Apathy said:
That's not funny at all. It's just a bit boring. Read the summary at the guild site and thought "Bloody hell...why don't you ALL get a life?".

a.

I have to agree to be honest.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehehe, this the same guy who got caught mis telling cybering into guild chat on EQ1?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:

exactly, i cant believe someone took the time to make a website about that, even if it would be real, who would be the bigger nutter, the cyberer or the guy who wastes his time with him for.... what exactly?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
exactly, i cant believe someone took the time to make a website about that, even if it would be real, who would be the bigger nutter, the cyberer or the guy who wastes his time with him for.... what exactly?

page schmage, ignore the geek who gathered it, whats fun is the cybor-pronstar and his defensive posting vs his accusers

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Wikipedia said:
Then, the event's climax came on page 15 of the message thread, when it was revealed by "bobmarle", who got the whole thing rolling, that the cybersex incident was actually a setup. Unedited versions of the screenshots were then posted, revealing the identity of the female character, who turned out to be not female at all, but a male member belonging to bobmarle's guild, who all wished to get back at Ceciliantas' years of supposed misbehavior in the online world. Since Ceciliantas had been known to constantly flirt with female characters in online games, this would prove to be their most effective form of revenge.

Doh.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Morchaoron said:
it has been removed from wikipedia now? :/

must have just been removed recently I was checking it out moments ago. and they sum the whole thing up great. tis a funny story but why the feck he dont just let it lie and start a new char if he really likes the game is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom