The new starwarskid, just funnier

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeye move me to OT :p

http://www.eq2permafrost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

the pictures you cant see are like this: (some are nsfw)

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/search.php?q=cecil

http://img156.exs.cx/img156/8395/cecilfreak32nl.jpg

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5545/cecilfreak2qu.jpg

and you have strong replies like this:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

My name is okobok and I represent the Kakabokenia tribe in Swhahelia, and my village has but one computer here in the missionary.

We, the Kakabokenia tribe found this link while playing with google.com.

Even though my tribe has never heard of this Evercrest two, we think you are pathetic and we laugh at you. Tonight we do a dance to the gods in hopes you continue to post here and bring our tribe more of your pathetic antics."

This is ALL over the internet now and its so fucking hilarious its insane, that thread is comedy gold central!

Xplo

Banned
Ceciliantas

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:07 pm Post subject: hmm..whats this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems some fucker put up some edited pic of me while I was probably in vendor mode or created it totally all together. Yes I take off my armor so I wont have to answer anyone bout where to get it or how to find it later on but really, this?

ya know, im nice to everyone as long as they dont give me some very damn good reason not to, I never really hate anyone nor would I do anything to really hurt em, but seeing this I may change my ways.

Once I find out who you are that did this. I will see to it your life in the world of Permafrost will be a nightmare and I assure you, GMs dont scare me at all.

Your crimes are this my friend

1. Creating some edited photo of me doing something I would never in my right damn mind do. My girlfriend is Evenstar, if you hate her you shouldnt hate me as well, im not in control of her actions, she doesnt control me if it comes to something bad either. However, fuck with her, and you fuck with me, my friends, my perma group and their friends. Same goes with if you fuck with me.

2. Trying to find ways to screw me over to the public, I dont know what you got against me, but I will resolve this either by making your life hell or having a GM keep tabs on your ass.

Be a man and tell us who you really are, so you will face my Justice. And I assure you, I know quite well how to grant it, your best option is to admit this is edited which it is and have the moderator of this community board delete it. Otherwise ill handle you myself and have the Moderator delete this thread anyway. You better reply by tomarrow cuz this is personal now.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, it spreads so fast. It's all over the place now. ROFL.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Haha, it spreads so fast. It's all over the place now. ROFL.

hehe, ye!

and theres a guy there called Enigma whos being really funny(must be an impostor :p)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Reminds me of the stuff zorena used to pm me with

rure

Fledgling Freddie
all that flaming reminds of that guy who came some forum and asked for advice after he had ****** his own mother

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
all that flaming reminds of that guy who came some forum and asked for advice after he had ****** his own mother

what did they tell you to do mate?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
damn lol we need an unlockable forum here that would be the roxor lol

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, that original thread has over 216 000 views now, while the other threads in that forum has a few hundred. :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really see why its funny to laugh at other people's misery... ? Totally lame imo. The dude made a mistake... give him a break? People have no heart.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Okay wait... I read it all... if it is true then it is VERY FREAKY :eek2:

Still can't help feeling sorry for the poor bugger tho.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I don't really see why its funny to laugh at other people's misery... ? Totally lame imo. The dude made a mistake... give him a break? People have no heart.

thats what you get for cyber-cheating on your cyber-gf in a cyber game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom