The new pvp-server..

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
..as topic says there will be a new server added tomorrow, the 17th of August, called Haumarush. (lets forget about the german one, shall we? ;) ) I was wondering if any of you would be going there, and if so, which side/class you'll be going for?

Share your thoughts about the entire thing aswell might you feel like it. :)

Kind regards,

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of a late reply, but I went haumarush/alliance with some other people from stormscale who weren't satisfied about PvP there. Seems there are tons of ppl on haumarush planning to actively PvP cause theyre not satisfied with PvP on their own realm.

Btw, I went for a paladin. Wanted a support class =]

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Kind of a late reply, but I went haumarush/alliance with some other people from stormscale who weren't satisfied about PvP there. Seems there are tons of ppl on haumarush planning to actively PvP cause theyre not satisfied with PvP on their own realm.

As you can see in my sig you know who I am, tell me your name so we can meet up and have some fun..

First Horde got to 60 already and has epic mount.. guess what class; rogue! :f

Myself, I'm 'only' 42.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Evoknox said:

muhahah then will meet agin :p playing a troll rogue called worldspawn !
geat rdy for cheap shot imba pala ;)

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, my paladin is stuck at lvl 30 atm. Played for a few days on stormscale again and therefore im in a "WoW-sux phase" again :p

Thinking of rolling something else though, I can't make up my mind I guess I need profesional help ;p

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Actually, my paladin is stuck at lvl 30 atm. Played for a few days on stormscale again and therefore im in a "WoW-sux phase" again :p

Thinking of rolling something else though, I can't make up my mind I guess I need profesional help ;p

Go horde, roll a shaman. ( Best professional help I can provide you with. ;< )

Ps. Worldspawn, the newbish Troll rogue. Pah, first a Shaman.. then a rogue.. what's next? Demonlock?

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior is the real FOTM tbh! Actually more like flavour of the last few months and upcoming months

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
exponentiaL said:
Ps. Worldspawn, the newbish Troll rogue. Pah, first a Shaman.. then a rogue.. what's next? Demonlock?

why go go hard mode when there is easy mode :touch:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
actually I cba'd to lvl something up till 60 again, would have gladly done it to solo you two :p

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
actually I cba'd to lvl something up till 60 again, would have gladly done it to solo you two :p

In your dreams bebeh!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
So much PvE atm that my eyes bleeds ;<

Says mr. I grind all day!

Well Haumarush is doing ok.. My guild just got the ubrs key done and I think there are about 30 level 60 orso so far..

Still ofcourse lots of spots camped and corpsecamping done, and ehm well it's rather a pain in the ass to get the darn rep up with the thorium brotherhood!

Got the incendaur scales and 1024 iron residue.. now only will I need 380 more kingsblood and i'll be honored! *cries irl*

Give me wub ingame Wize!

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Hows the PvP spirit there? Horde planning on doing hardcore pvp too as alliance is?

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
thinking of deleting my paladin and roll a horde warrior instead, that is if any of you gimps can PL me through the lowbie instances!

Wheres the edit button?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
thinking of deleting my paladin and roll a horde warrior instead, that is if any of you gimps can PL me through the lowbie instances!

Wheres the edit button?

I think I can help you a bit ye.. and about the pvp thing.. Alliance kept saying they wouldn't want to put up AV leaving us in the dark.. but tonight it has basically been on all night..

My guild on the other hand is more towards PvE ( ofc a bit of PvP ) and is already running BRS etc..

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, i decided to stay alliance after all

Ytse the Grand Marshal warrior inc soon!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Actually, i decided to stay alliance after all

Ytse the Grand Marshal warrior inc soon!

I bet you're a filthy nightelf aswelll! Pah!

Me hungry! Come to Azshara once you hit Ashenvale, I'll be the one chewing on your elven flesh!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evok what's your level, I'm 60 now and I rape Wize in duels.. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom