The new BGs

Julemanden

Fledgling Freddie
i was just wondering how is the action in the new BGs.... mostly the lvl 45-49 is in interest :) are there ever any ppl out there:confused:

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Julemanden said:
i was just wondering how is the action in the new BGs.... mostly the lvl 45-49 is in interest :) are there ever any ppl out there:confused:

3 runs out of 3 I was only trying to talk to the silly spiders in the center valley... but if I came to close they aggroed me and thus I gave up after a while.

Was trying to find that special mob (that drops the Zimmermanns...) to see how it looks like - so was there for some time (ok - was around midnight or so iirc, not 19:00 CET etc.pp. - silly me...) - no Hib or Alb was there...

I do /who Cathal on a regular base to catch a group that MIGHT be running there but it looks like every other forgotten spot in Midgard tbh... try /who Molvik, /who Cursed /who Varulv /who Skona /who Vanern... everything dead.

Last week I saw a suiciding Skald at the WW camp bridge in Skona Ravine - yay was I happy!

So for me it's back to questing... am at the 1st red dagger step of the epic quest atm and got my dwarfen a** handed by that silly guard train... gotta kill everyone and his grandpa in that damn cave before I attack boss I guess. Grrrrr :twak:

/wave

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Have done afew runs there on my dark sm level 49 ...

1st time i came across 2 anis los abusing @ one of the milegates with a druid :p

2nd time i got perma chanined by a Sorc because of faster delve and bigger range mezz ><

Is a nice arena ... pity 99% of the time its empty

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jor said:
gotta kill everyone and his grandpa in that damn cave before I attack boss I guess. Grrrrr :twak:

/wave

i did that and i still got my ass handed to me by a guard train :)

but after i nailed the boss ;) Thane DD's ftw xD

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Have done afew runs there on my dark sm level 49 ...

1st time i came across 2 anis los abusing @ one of the milegates with a druid :p

2nd time i got perma chanined by a Sorc because of faster delve and bigger range mezz ><

Is a nice arena ... pity 99% of the time its empty
Seems you been fighting me both times then xD. It's just abit boring that it is that empty. However haven't been in there for a week or so now.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
was looking for that Zimmermanns Wrath mob on two days... so really did run around a bit --> no other player in CV.

As I'll ding 50 soon and got lot's of arti/quest stuff i /wave goodbye to CV - I liked travelling around there... brought back OF memories... but it seems to be dead RvR-wise.

/wave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom