The nerf of the nightshade

[BF]MaD

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
You sure? If thats ur opinion np, i accept it. BUT LAGGIN THRU DOESNT MAKE A SHIT. Ppl did it to me, strafed etc, its workin as intended :) Sorry m8, but go play some 1 button game instead :)

u are a joke xD
go spam your buttons on a gameboy and strafe-lag inthere

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
kk, perhaps i am. I dont care tho, since if MYTHIC would care about lagstrafing and running thru, they would fix it, but since ur retarded to get that, ur having a rough time to deal with it :( go qq at mum.

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
If Mythic didn't want people strafing they would probably just get the ability to do so removed; wouldn't be hard to disable it.

The fact that you can get a "You Miss! You were strafing in combat..." message (or similar, I forget the actual wording) means that a downside/penalty was put in the coding for people doing it, therefore making it perfectly legitimate and not abuse.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
there are several ways to counter running-thru and ppl who strafe, these methods are not theones you use (the whineing-forum method) :p

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
dont watch it then :) not my problem, as someone said, i still do it, even tho my opponent is stunned or whatever, a habbit. And fyi not like i rly care tho, imo strafing and running thru is a part of the game, if u dont wanna use it, dont. I dont give a shit.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
gunner440 said:
it's like DF though, sbs never whined about it before when they had doublefrost and could 3shot infils

Wrong ;)

Sbs have allways whined about it, especially a irl friend of mine that was 2h critblade at start :mad:

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Wrong ;)

Sbs have allways whined about it, especially a irl friend of mine that was 2h critblade at start :mad:

he said about double frost using ones, not the crit spec ones :)

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, too bad they don't make infils and sbs and hunter and scouts and rangers and mincers totally useless too..

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
NS don't need AP, they are just never solo.
NS noobs in Emain allways 2+, and in Odin's allways 5+.
Hibs are the whining zergers. They whine so much, they start to believe it themselves.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
I posted on another thread about the developers at mythic playing Albion and some person said I needed to get a clue.

Well check this link

http://vnboards.ign.com/Hibernia_Stalker_Professions/b20908/66607282/?13

Scroll down to the bit where Sanya says they are going to review the NS RAs in a couple of weeks. Then this by SilentdeathGOTC:

"HAHAHA HEHEHEHE OMG Sonya gonna look at NS? Shes a Minstrel about the only thing she will do is maybe make NS worth more RP right after she gets AM for minstrels. "

Hmm seems to me that they do play Alb.

Who the feck needs to get a clue now :)

So basically an Alb minstrel is going to review the NS RAs LMAO.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
f1sty said:

Obviously you :m00:

Sanya has been acused from playing all the 3 realms during the 3 years of DAOC (even i saw a fake pic of a US sb pre 1.62 named Sanya)

QQ more, speculate less

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Obviously you :m00:

Sanya has been acused from playing all the 3 realms during the 3 years of DAOC (even i saw a fake pic of a US sb pre 1.62 named Sanya)

QQ more, speculate less

ok ill go, whats the term cry more (QQ, if your older than 18 and putting this in a post o dear :) ). I love kiddies.

Anyhow NS have been hit with a huge nerf bat, which is sad. Was starting to enjoy playing a stealther.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
let the "bats" rain over the stealters till ppl stop playing them is probably on mythic scheduale ;>

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:
I posted on another thread about the developers at mythic playing Albion and some person said I needed to get a clue.

Well check this link

http://vnboards.ign.com/Hibernia_Stalker_Professions/b20908/66607282/?13

Scroll down to the bit where Sanya says they are going to review the NS RAs in a couple of weeks. Then this by SilentdeathGOTC:

"HAHAHA HEHEHEHE OMG Sonya gonna look at NS? Shes a Minstrel about the only thing she will do is maybe make NS worth more RP right after she gets AM for minstrels. "

Hmm seems to me that they do play Alb.

So basically an Alb minstrel is going to review the NS RAs LMAO.

So.... caus a guy named SilentdeathGOTC says Sonya plays a Minstrel u believe it?... ooooookay

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
well every post made on the VN boards is obviously 100% the truth...

who's Sonya anyway?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, why even care what mythic employees play

as long as daoc is enjoyable for you, you stay, if it gets ruined then quit, it's as simple as that

who gives a shit about one employee of an entire company.. and it's pretty stupid to believe a random retard from vnboards with a ridiculess name

censi

Can't get enough of FH
as long as daoc is enjoyable for you, you stay, if it gets ruined then quit, it's as simple as that

yer this would be fine if we were all buddist monks with balanced karma.

problem is if you enjoy a game and the people that run the game change it and fook it up. You tend to be rather frustrated that the game is ruined. Specially with the investment of time u put into it.

Very easy to say, hey if you dont like the game leave.... Think when people whine they are saying, hold on I liked this game and these changes you make are gonna mean i dont like it. Please dont make me leave!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
NS have for far too long been overpwred on their RAs!

A little tweaking is just and fair!

But many peeps dont rly fight NS on a regular basis, so they dont rly know shit! NS is atm the best stealther in DAoC at a higher realm rank.

The NS is what I hoped a caster would be when I started playing: hard to lvl but hard to kill once lvled! (Talking RRs here)

Guess rangers gonna be the next fotm stealther now that infils/ns get swung at.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Meduza said:
NS have for far too long been overpwred on their RAs!

A little tweaking is just and fair!

But many peeps dont rly fight NS on a regular basis, so they dont rly know shit! NS is atm the best stealther in DAoC at a higher realm rank.

The NS is what I hoped a caster would be when I started playing: hard to lvl but hard to kill once lvled! (Talking RRs here)

Guess rangers gonna be the next fotm stealther now that infils/ns get swung at.

sshot178-2.JPG

Post made on behalf on Salteh AkA Critsii Teh NS!

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
What does a infil have that a NS doesnt?
Always:
2.5 spec pts, slower weapons, better styles. more ra pts becouse not haveing ap.

what does a NS have
always:
Insta dd shout. wa maybe.

long timed. Ap

WA = Infs extra passive skills in matter of importance.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
what does infils and ns'es have that sb's dont

option to specc dex/str weap o_O

would love to see all you ns:es be forced to respecc slash, can only imagine the whine

Appollo

Part of the furniture
rvn said:
what does infils and ns'es have that sb's dont

option to specc dex/str weap o_O

would love to see all you ns:es be forced to respecc slash, can only imagine the whine

Soruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wub:

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Appollo said:
Post made on behalf on Salteh AkA Critsii Teh NS!
Lol, isnt that typical Critsii ??! Sure hope that isnt one of those post where Crittsii thinks he owned me...

Look at https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=6939&highlight=meduza

thats when i stopped. Now relook at the date in the bottum left corner... 3 days after gave up on my account.

Crittsii still needs to work on his "proofs" on being any good :)

(for those not bothered to read, I stopped late february and Crittsii picture dates 9 march)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom