The nerf of the nightshade

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The yanks are going balistic on VN boards.
The new RA changes really do seem to be kicking shades in the balls.

making the RA's generic but removing AP is gonna be a bitter pill for many shades to swallow.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
AP suxs anyway, neva used it in any 1v1 fight. Just patethic how some NS's abuse it to max, nothing else. TRY FIGHT WITHOUT IT, ns's are just as good as any other, nothing else.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
or why hunters have it ?

o_O

but in stealth fights ap is noticed a lot and turns the tide most times :l

i guess that's why they removed it from ns as their alb and mid counterparts didnt have it

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
poor cyclodia what u gonne do now :(
shall I post here also shit like you did in the dragonfang thread? xDD

Light

Loyal Freddie
is elemental damage still counted as physical damage?

if not then ap not as useful as it once was

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
However the rr5 free ability shades get does seem to have some credibility. A 10% loss of hp to be immune from dots/poisons for 60 seconds useable every 5 minutes is something i could put with so i didnt get debuffed for 500 hp and then hit with DoT's. Just hope that it's useable in stealth, or it seems pretty pointless.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I like the revamped vanish ability. seems like a get out of jail free card.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
it originally was ment to be a get out of jail free card, untill people realised u could pa, cd, vanish, pa cd ss... when people worked that out, it stoped being a escape RA, and became an attack one.

Cyclodia

Banned
wittor said:
poor cyclodia what u gonne do now :(
shall I post here also shit like you did in the dragonfang thread? xDD

Used ap3 this week 5 times in 180k lol :p Dont need it anymore with these fire weapons :fluffle:

I just get wa5 :clap:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Cyclodia said:
Used ap3 this week 5 times in 180k lol :p Dont need it anymore with these fire weapons :fluffle:

ofc not everyone is in toa yet xD

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Freppe said:
AP suxs anyway, neva used it in any 1v1 fight. Just patethic how some NS's abuse it to max, nothing else. TRY FIGHT WITHOUT IT, ns's are just as good as any other, nothing else.

Well u dont need it if u abuse not in view ie run through your oponent every 3 secs s

Light

Loyal Freddie
Cyclodia said:

finally we met 1v1 cyclodia - unlucky for u my ra's were up, and yeah u did straff alot but I don't see the big deal .. /face anyone?

Anyone know if AP works against elemental damage - ie elemental damage is considered physical damage?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
finally we met 1v1 cyclodia - unlucky for u my ra's were up, and yeah u did straff alot but I don't see the big deal .. /face anyone?

Anyone know if AP works against elemental damage - ie elemental damage is considered physical damage?
Yes

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
Well u dont need it if u abuse not in view ie run through your oponent every 3 secs s

You sure? If thats ur opinion np, i accept it. BUT LAGGIN THRU DOESNT MAKE A SHIT. Ppl did it to me, strafed etc, its workin as intended :) Sorry m8, but go play some 1 button game instead :)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
And for the record, theres so many other NS's out there without AP that r doing just fine. As i said, just patethic how u have to rely on AP.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Freppe said:
And for the record, theres so many other NS's out there without AP that r doing just fine. As i said, just patethic how u have to rely on AP.

it's like DF though, sbs never whined about it before when they had doublefrost and could 3shot infils

now it's changed :l

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
there has never been a decent reason why ns had AP.

Because we cant choose a high con race? 1750hp vs Infs 2000 and SB's 2200? Shades will get some lovin soon anyway, they cant leave it like that its beyond a joke..

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
you really think infs have 2k hps "base"? main reason why they have lots of hps, is cause they have no RAs to spend on, they put all in purge/mop/dr/tough/con/str/dodger etc, while ns:es gets AP3(ofc con3 here :p) /purge/viper/mop/wa/dr and then tough

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
you really think infs have 2k hps "base"? main reason why they have lots of hps, is cause they have no RAs to spend on, they put all in purge/mop/dr/tough/con/str/dodger etc, while ns:es gets AP3(ofc con3 here :p) /purge/viper/mop/wa/dr and then tough

Well they sure as hell get a higher 'base' than any Luri or Elf..

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
aye 10con advantage if you chose the race that 90% of the classes are :rolleyes:

Cyclodia

Banned
Gef said:
Because we cant choose a high con race? 1750hp vs Infs 2000 and SB's 2200? Shades will get some lovin soon anyway, they cant leave it like that its beyond a joke..

I got 2093 hp atm :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
This makes me laugh, NS whine about races but where offered both celt and shar.Who u think got that stopped albs? nope mids? non ns hib classes? nope it was NS that stopped ns getting shar/celt :)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
aye 10con advantage if you chose the race that 90% of the classes are :rolleyes:

Difference is they have a choice..

Yeah Cyc I know it is possible but only after spending a lot of already valuable RSP's, guessing you been farming for that +250 hp cap in ToA too ;)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
This makes me laugh, NS whine about races but where offered both celt and shar.Who u think got that stopped albs? nope mids? non ns hib classes? nope it was NS that stopped ns getting shar/celt :)

Because high con race and AP3 = overpowered

Two days ago I would have said the same thing, but now i'm not so sure. But even if they did open up Shar or Celt now, that doesnt fix the current shade population..

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
10 con means shit, it is nothing nada zip.

Df, ap, more spec points, str only weapons means something.

It seems to me sbs get best special ra, which hardly can be called unfair since
they are clearly the weakest. Without ap and viper as an advantage ns's seems a bit weaker than infils, altho the dd might come very much in handy
against ts3 archers. The ability vanish3 will also make it a must to do other
stuff than just fight in stealthwar. Then there is also the realminbalance, which benefit ns's. They might have more enemies but they also has a lot more good juicy targets. I think assasins will be fairly equal if this patch goes
life, considering they might very well have to assasinate non stealthers instead of just eachother.

How well pa+debuff+viper+tele vanish or other combinations work is hard to say, but i think with the nerf bat on assasins you guys got a very good deal to keep you class viabel. Get out of touble card is quite important to a solo
class, and this seems also to be able to work offensively.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Its really about time they understand that AP on an assassin is redicilous. Shades shouldnt have it in the first place. Almost as stupid as mincers can spec stealth :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom