The "My consoles offspring is better than your consoles offspring!" thread™

What's the best handheld console?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • I'm waiting for Sega to release something!!!

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • None of the above / I hate change, i'm keeping tetris on my gameboy!

Votes: 46 32.9%

• Total voters

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ladies and gents, boys and girls, the next war is looming on the horizon. Which one is gonna be the daddy, opinions please.

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
I would say Sony PSP for being able to play mp4's mp3's as welll as games :)

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
PSP between the 2... as its a PS2 in your hands while the DS is just an improvement on the GBA with the same type of games :/

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Def PSP, I love it, it goes everywhere with me ppl said I was stupid for getting it from Japan and not waiting for a UK release, but whos laughing now, while playing Ridge Racers on the Bus and watching episodes of Spaced and Family Guy in my Lunch hour. Brah hah hah hah

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i have the the DS tried to give it someone as gift and was given it back 2 days later.

seems good on paper but it aint. im gonna get a PSP soon

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Everybody should get a PSP for Luminies, its so addictive and great one of the best games ever made, and im no joking.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I really wanted to say the PSP, but too many little niggles. Voted none - the DS does what it says on the tin, but a working piece of crap is still a piece of crap.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god. Bloke at work just got a PSP and its stunning. Took me all of 4 seconds to decide I want one. Bugger, now where do I get the money from. :(

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Ukle said:
PSP between the 2... as its a PS2 in your hands while the DS is just an improvement on the GBA with the same type of games :/

So the PSP just being a PS2 in your hands, it wouldn't have "the same type of games"...... what?

Will

/bin/su
Well, I've got a DS, and Warioware. It is seriously addictive.

They should release Total Annihilation on the DS though. That would be amazing. :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Finally Completed Lumines yesterday hoorah!!!!

Took bloody ages, I just sat their doing it in one go, my eyes hurt for ages afterwards, Now I can set it aside and complete Wipeout Now.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
Well, I've got a DS, and Warioware. It is seriously addictive.

They should release Total Annihilation on the DS though. That would be amazing. :)

total annihilation is a classic! dont u ever dirty its name mentioning it with the DS. just be happy they are working on a TA2 and dont think such blashphemas thoughts!.

and about the DS.... yeah it was tempting to buy 1.. but then i thought wait it looks shit mymate hates his and the games all look boring as hell.
the only thing i like about it is the advert.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Didn't think there was an offical TA2 anymore. But believe Gas Powered Games are making a game that is in effect TA2. Just checked there website and looks like its called 'Supreme Commander' ... if so its a fecking stupid name :)

Although even ifs its half as good as TA it will be the second best RTS game ever :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
PSP easily. The DS is just a kid's toy with exactly the same games Nintendo have been peddling for about 20 years now. Sure they were good in their time, but that time was 20 years ago. The market's moved on and Nintendo haven't. Oh yeah and Football Manager and Gran Turismo are out on PSP later this year. What more do you need?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
PSP easily. The DS is just a kid's toy with exactly the same games Nintendo have been peddling for about 20 years now. Sure they were good in their time, but that time was 20 years ago. The market's moved on and Nintendo haven't. Oh yeah and Football Manager and Gran Turismo are out on PSP later this year. What more do you need?

Gran Turismo eh? nice way to contradict yourself.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unstuck... glue wore off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom