NSFW The most epic comic book villain ever!

BobbyJewells

Fledgling Freddie
Last night I was watching The Dark Knight and I saw the part of the joker played by heath ledger and also the arrival of the new villain "Harvey Two-Face" and I thought to myself "Those bad guys are epic."

So I thought I'd ask opinions on who you think is the best super villain is.

MY favorite would have to be The Apocalypse.

apocalypse1.gif

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I've always had a soft spot for Magneto, with his abilities you'd so r0x the world.

magneto.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Joker, always has been. Read my first "evil comic", not the puffy flower comics, back when i was 6 or so.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I always had a soft spot for venom
VENOM_vol_3.jpg

also carnage is hella cool.
Carnagemarvel.jpg

there's loads of really awesome villains tho!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
there's loads of really awesome villains tho!

And not many awesome heroes, which makes me think, that it's not the deeds a hero does that make him legendary, it's the adviseries he fights against.

Without great evil, there can't be heroics.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thats actully quite correct. although a villain does not have to be super to be fought by a superhero.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i know you've said usually which kinda removes the discussion coz i could keep naming them and there would still only be enough for you to still say that.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Where's Vlad and the Jugganaught?

M was the best, not Magneto

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i know you've said usually which kinda removes the discussion coz i could keep naming them and there would still only be enough for you to still say that.

Yeah i know, there's superpowr villains and there's some heroes without superpowers...though i count ironmas suit and batmans gadgets "powers", while usually the joker used ordinary weaponry. Most of batman chronicle baddies did.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The Abomination, the various goblins (Hobgoblin, Green Goblin). Dunno if it counts, but the Grey Hulk used to be pretty cool (when he wasn't dressed up like a pimp). Favourite fight was when he kicked the shit out The Thing. Had a soft spot for Electro too.

Ugh get on about it, tempting to get nerdy and ebay a copy of Guide to the Marvel Universe with all their stats and abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom