The Miss-Adventures Of Archeon And His Moody Msg System

G

Gimly

Put a smile on my face while I was getting used to the idead of having to work all night :(

F

- Fedaykin -

Great Posts, Laughed my A$$ off at some of them, the archon-zerg-starcraft one was best in my opinion.

"Genuinely Entertaining" - MaxPower

put that in your sig :D

K

Kaitlyn

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Those were some of the funniest things i've read in a long time, well done .

S

shadowyn

i've stumbled across this a bit late i guess, but wow, so glad i did, and yes please send more

A

angrysquirrel

its soo funny , if i ever see you ill walk up to you and let you kill me in return :)

T

Thorarin

Hehe, if you can spare a minute or 10 :)

/em runs away..

A

Archeon

Terribly sorry for this bump, but i must confess a great sin...

A few days ago i was once against struk by a terrible bordom. so great was this bordom that verily the bon was filled with wads of paper and i had mastered the Jump&hook shot.

So my new mastery of paper ball throwing left me with even less to do than normal and i turned for some bizzare reason to my old pet project.

And i wrote... and i wrote... and i wrote a little more, and before you knew it i'd gone and broken the promise i'd made when i finshed the dragon epic adventure. i made more of the Mis-adventures of archeon :?

Well, in a sense. actually their out-takes, directors commentary and a making of documentory, but i feel its the same thing. i am terribly, terribly, sorry.

(the link in my sig should work now. i know it wasn't before ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom