Impressed The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah they've always done great videos. Shame that the game dies down at the 18-24 level, nobody visiting the castle and since upgrades take around 30h i have nothing to do in the meanwhile.

New items from loot is minimal, loot i have is better then i can craft, i can only use gold for potiosn(which i currently have 40 of) and i stack up my coffers in about half an hour of raiding.

In short; needs more endgame, needs more stuff to buy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, make your own fun i say. I just log in now and then to see A: if someone ctually attacked me(would think 200k of both resources would look tasty) and B: attack every sngle "cheaty" castle with overdefenses to steal their stuff even if i got max already :p

Athan

Resident Freddy
I tried it briefly last night, not too impressed so far, but I suspect it opens up more once you get to higher levels (get enough dosh to really upgrade your own castle, etc). Seems like just another action RPG, without really being RPG at this level.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Haven't played it for awhile :p in fact I think I left my castle with almost no defence.

Athan

Resident Freddy
I played another 4 hours or so of it. It can be very frustrating trying to find player castles to actually steal from, until you realise the "view other castles" option is a paltry 100 gold and use that then go attacking ASAP.

With more abilities unlocked and starting to see some choices in playstyle it's a little better. However I can see that there are both 1) some standard tricks to trying to defend your castle; put your mines waaaaaaaaay off the main track, plus put in completely empty side bits so people waste time exploring them. And 2) some bugs with the NPC defenders; Zeke is a right pain in the ass, but not if they don't actually fire due to ,,, I don't know, line of sight issues because of a big-ass dragon the owner also put in. On the castle in question I killed the dragon first a couple of times then got insta-spammed to death by the 6 or 8 Zeke he had in there. The next few goes I took out the Zekes first and it was only me being a noob that meant it took a few goes to complete it. Basically if he'd not bothered with the dragon and just put even more Zeke in I wonder how anyone of my level (errr, 11 maybe?) would have had any hope of completing it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They've redone the whole system and did a wipe on all accounts, so humm.

Boosters and cosmetics with real money, free build(place whatever the f*ck you want as defense as long as yo can finish your own castle(glitch city ahoy ;)) etc.

Not sure if i want to restart and not sure i like the new system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom