The mid-week joke...

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Dreamor, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Dreamor

Dreamor Can't get enough of FH

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea One called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area. Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten." A large mysterious cod appeared and said, "Your wish is granted" Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate. Time passed and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight. While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn. He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a *beep*. (The punch line however, does not involve a prawn *beep* - it's much worse). Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked. "He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply. Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode. As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again." Christian replied, "No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner." Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed."......... (Yes...scroll down.)

"I've found Cod. Now I'm a Prawn again Christian".

2. - English -

- English - Resident Freddy

ookaayyy

3. Dakkath

Dakkath Can't get enough of FH

Oh dear...

Almost managed a grin there but not quite!!!

4. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

:)
    This is so old it was doing the rounds when Jesus was plying his trade as a humble carpenter.

5. pikeh

pikeh Resident Freddy

oh man thats good.

was walking down the street one day, and I saw a guy lying on the floor kissing a shrimp. I said "you alright mate?" he goes; "i think ive pulled a muscle"

6. Thadius

Thadius Part of the furniture

Jesus never plied his trade as a carpenter :p

It was his aodptive Dad, Joseph

7. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Well its as old as him then

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Fledgling Freddie

Yes he did! He was Jewish!

9. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

I don't get it :<

Do you have to be english to get it?

10. Tasslehoff

Tasslehoff Fledgling Freddie

Haha, that's hilarious! :D

And Cornokz, "I've found God, I'm a born again Christian"

11. Vladamir

Vladamir FH is my second home

Lamp's old remarks are better than the jokes these days :p

12. preacherboy

preacherboy Fledgling Freddie

Heard Vlad was that fat he went in for lipo-suction they turned him down due to not having a land-filled site big enough:)

13. Vladamir

Vladamir FH is my second home

Crackpipe pip :D:cheers:

14. Infanity

Infanity Can't get enough of FH

They have released the name of the doctor who attempted to blow up Glasgow Airport.

Avsizzled Majeep

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thadius

Thadius Part of the furniture

Thats so bad its good!