the merchant guild is dead long live the merchant guild !

A

Arrows

Hihi :) title says it all

at long last my business empire has closed and its now time to get my alts to 50
arrows is completly out of money and items so no pms when hes on now :)

my thanks to all those who enjoyed the constant business we did

may still try and organise some events with my alts so look out for em ... i fancy a hibernian dueling contest .. 100 g to enter and well see who is really uber muhahah ! levels 45 - 50 hehe

arrows out ! :)

A

AquArius

Noooooo !

Was good havin u around m8 /wave

O

old.Glendower

boo

I too, enjoyed the color you gave our community.

Of course this game is a piece of crap to try and merchant in, what with no chat in any of the zones, etc =(.

Thanks again for nothing, Mythic!

I

inuyasha

nooo!

I like easy solutions!

tell people how much you earned so someone take over for ya!

i need somewhere to spend my money :D

G

Gef

Sorry to see you go mate, we did some good business. Where else would I have gotten my full set of Midnight Marauder from!

Good luck with your alts!

S

Slinker

Probably tough with SC too , nevermind m8 , might get to play with you now :p , 4 days ago you posted you had about 8 plat ? what happened , did you get the crafting bug ?

A

Auscia

All good things...

Despite what the others may say, I found your services very useful - what's paying a little extra when you a) know where to ask b) don't have to tediously hunt for the items yourself :)

It was good while it lasted. Thank you.

V

VodkaFairy

/em levels LW champ to win all duelling contests

Thanks for selling all those items :) Good luck leveling up!

C

Chameleon

Yeah I always thought the idea was good and added something to the server community imho. SC will obviously change things a lot now, so GL with the levelling and thanks.

O

oblivion_6

sad to see you turn in your business arrows m8

you sold me one or two nice items in the past

The game really should try and encourage buying and selling between people a lot more

Perhaps a in-game notice board with items for sale and the peeps name or something along those lines to allow people to rp at being a merchant easily

K

Keri

Merchant guilds must have something going for them, there is now a Guild of Merchants ( I think that's the name) on Gaheris - a server that is mostly populated by experienced players from other US servers.

The use of Broadcast is a big help to crafters on Gaheris, as it covers entire zones, not just cities.

S

SingerOfSoul

my hero's guild started as a merchant/ crafter guild but we turned to the ph4rm :p

A

Arrows

thx for all your posts here and i agree with many of the comments that mythic really should encourage mercahnting more

and for thos of you who want to know i went from about 300g to 12 plat in about 1/2 months ... the more moeny you have the easier it is to make :) and if anyone wants to take over the business id be more than glad to give them a few pointers ...

the main reason i did close was indeed ebcause with SC and alch its v hard to judge what to buy and sell for etc...

once again thx to all of you and good hunts :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom