Sport The Masters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Golf. Unless you're making a living out of it it's a game for men who don't have sex any more.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Scouse said:
Golf. Unless you're making a living out of it it's a game for men who don't have sex any more.

Ever been to a golf tournament like The Open? Absolutely packed with fanny.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'd rather watch Ass Zombies, Toilet of the Dead.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I was hoping you'd tell me not to shit on your parade :(

old.user4556

Golf is pretty dull days 1 to 3, particularly on the TV. Final day, being at an event, such an awesome atmosphere. The beer and Champagne tents are great.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are chock full of bellends though. I have been to a few PGA events, most people are from the tedious set.

old.user4556

Every sport has a bellend fanbase, particularly football. Doesn't stop it being good.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Golf is pretty dull days 1 to 3, particularly on the TV. Final day, being at an event, such an awesome atmosphere. The beer and Champagne tents are great.

So what you're saying is, the sport is essentially shit boring, but the beer and champagne tents are great and the atmosphere on the last day, when there's actually some tension and/or passing interest in who's going to win, makes the event worth it.

:)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The surefire sign of a terminally tedious sport is when you need liberal quantities of alcohol to get through the day; golf, horse racing, cricket, baseball, all the same.

old.user4556

Scouse said:
So what you're saying is, the sport is essentially shit boring, but the beer and champagne tents are great and the atmosphere on the last day, when there's actually some tension and/or passing interest in who's going to win, makes the event worth it.

:)

Stroke play golf is indeed tedious for days 1 to 3, but match play golf is much more interesting and tends to be faster paced (not to mention the team aspect and the chance to pump the Yanks at the Ryder Cup).

I play golf and don't fancy four days of stroke play, so that should tell you something.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I put my name in the Masters ticket lottery a few weeks ago for next year. Fingers crossed!

As much as I don't want it to happen, Tiger doing well here just seems inevitable. Even at his worst over the past few years, a bit like Mickelson, he always manages to step it up for the masters. And that was when he wasn't playing with some confidence.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Got this this morning when Couples was Even par

Come on Couples you old beauty!

Attachments

• PP Bet.JPG
    PP Bet.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 19

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What happens if 2 people finish on the same score?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Every sport has a bellend fanbase, particularly football. Doesn't stop it being good.
The worst ones are Darts fans a larger collection of ignorant often xenophobic (not sure if its the right word) ball sacks in my life. The way they got after Anderson just for being Scottish I found disgusting and the "It was all just a bit of fun" did not wash with me and I rarely consider my self more Scottish than English

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Each way bets on Bubba Watson, Lee Westwood and Louis Oosthuizen. Cmon!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It doesnt really count if you just bet on everyone! NfN.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
"Our viewers in over 200 countries round the world"? There are 193 countries. America + World Geography = lol.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Golf and Snooker, the 2 true sports... fuck football and handegg and shit like that.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
"Our viewers in over 200 countries round the world"? There are 193 countries. America + World Geography = lol.
Nope
Also, Watson's 2nd shot at the 10th was quite possibly one of the greatest shots you'll see, to get onto the green with such pressure was amazing.

old.user4556

That hooked recovery shot by Bubba was like Tiger of old. A sensational shot onto the green from there, absolutely deserved it.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Both players hit one stunning shot that I wont forget in a long long time. Louis' albatross (yeah albatross, fuck you america and your 'double eagle) was magic and Bubba's hook was a bit of genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom