The Lost Relics

D

Divinia

Okey all d00ds, only got one question about this really.. why do bards get the Defenders Cloak of the Strong Arm and not the Defenders Cloak of the Melidious that ive seen existing and is clearly designed for bards?

Since we can do tis quest now and get a cool collared cloak i did it this night after some info from VF who also got that one with bard.

So all yankboard readers, pve dudes and random knowledge knowers.. tell me how it is

PS. i added a note in my latest report to Rightnow about me screwing up a quest again by throwing away something in the lost seed quest ;p
DS.

R

Ravenbourne

Dont think this quest should be live yet so may be slightly bugged, i am doing it atm

D

decker

Becouse that quest should't be there yet. It's a bit bugged :)

H

<Harle>

Was stated in last friday-news that all bugy were fixed and goa activated it this patch allready. Maybe they forgot about the bard-reward and a gentle RightNow spam from several bards might show them what they missed ;)

O

old.Icebreaker

Tank Cloak is:

Str/Con 22 Dex 15 Hits 40

R

Ravenbourne

Chanter Cloak: int/dex 22, con 15, energy 6%

Druid Cloak: Emp 22, dex 15, con 15, regrowth 4

R

Ravenbourne

NB they are also a completly new type of cloak, un-hooded with a coller

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
NB they are also a completly new type of cloak, un-hooded with a coller

existed in alb a long time now tho :~(

gimme my stats dem goa!

T

tomee

at last can this quest be done now.

I got all pre quests done a few months back and realised it couldnt. I might try it tonight now

D

Divinia

i brought it up with rightnow since i had to reset a broken quest aswell:

Hi i accidently broke my Lost Seed Quest in Hibernia - Shrouded Isles.

i accidently blablabla.

Id be happy if you could reset this quest for me. I am currently at step 8.

And also when i recently did the Lost Relics Quest to recieve a cloak it gave me the Defenders Cloak of the Strong Arm wich i reckon to be the tank cloak, not the bard one wich ive seen the stats and name (Defenders Cloak of the melidious) of earlier.

Id be very happy if u could look over these two issues in the near future.

Both Quests done on: Divinia 50 Bard Excalibur

Thanks on beforehand.

----------------------------------

Hello,

Your quest has been delmeted so you can start ita gain.

For the cloak this is not a bug, if the stats of this cloak would be changed you would be informed through our official website.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

ofcourse the stats on the cloak i got is not wrong.. but i got the wrong cloak. hence there clearly exist a bard one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom