The 'long time no see' post

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Hey guys, long time no post... I know, I sucks!

I've not posted in a while, and I see the JGE section gone, but I couldn't say at the time why JGE wasn't going to work since I was, er, working for Codies. I've since left, I had a few disagreements with Management and I felt I could no longer work for people who had such a low regard for the customer. With that said, they still make good racing games (that studio anyway) and I will refrain from making an anti-Codemasters blog.

I've moved countrys now (fools for letting me in!) so enjoying a change of scene. Been without internet for 2 months (grrr, ISPs) and come back to lots of interest for Eve and some awesome 'boob' and 'bum' posts (Edmund, you are a legend)

So, what have I missed? :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Welcome back Dreamor. You might not like the delivery, but basically Toh is correct :D

Don't think anyone was surprised JGE went the way of the Dodo. Shame though. All the best to the peeps that worked hard on trying to get it out there.

So which country are you calling home these days, are you in the same line of work and if so, any games in the offing? :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Welcome back dude! You seem to have been through an eventful few months, wow!

rynnor

Rockhound
Welcome back :) Shame the new Jumpgate didnt work out but seems pretty much the way of things for most MMO's these days.

Good luck with your new job + move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom